Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL network to re-air Week 10 Redskins Vs. Eagles. Will you watch it?

SkinsFanRob

first of all, why would you want to watch a game we lost in? I mean what is the gratification? Me, when ever I had see a game or clip of a game we lost in or barely won I see things that make me hope and wish it was different, If only CP had blocked,if that one fumble had bounced the other way, if Springs had tipped the ball, if we had sacked him that last play, etc... etc... you know what I mean. So NO to watching games we lose. Side note I also would rather remember Sean Taylor in a positive view, not his last game in which he was hurt, thinking if only......

Damn you can't come to my house but I feel your pain. Once was bad enough. I blame prieson for that loss he had a easy pick and he blew it like he did all season. For example like when we played the pats and they just destroyed him. I hope he never comes back! Espn only likes to show the skins losing. Which is bull**** they should be showing the dallas game when they only got 1 yard rushing with a pro bowl running back.

Thankfully he's in Jacksonville now.....

It will probably be another four weeks before I'm interested in NFL Replay again. Although I doubt we will get to see more than one game from our closing win streak, probably the Bears. For those who don't know, they generally play out the season in order.

It's not so much that they hate us (with the exception of showing the pats game), it's just that they prefer good, close games. Unfortunately, we lose a lot of those.

It will probably be another four weeks before I'm interested in NFL Replay again. Although I doubt we will get to see more than one game from our closing win streak, probably the Bears. For those who don't know, they generally play out the season in order.

It's not so much that they hate us (with the exception of showing the pats game), it's just that they prefer good, close games. Unfortunately, we lose a lot of those.

If I can recall the N.F.L Network jerks show the Buffalo game aswell :doh: .I mean come on first it was New England,now Phili(I can understand they didnt know the incident to follow then, but to show it now come on) then that Bills game wtf.

I look back on this game and i'm sad :( I remember Sean walking into the tunnel for the last time, with his head down .So I probably wont be watching that game.

I remember that too. That image is always stuck in my head. I knew as soon as taylor left the game we were done for. Nobody ever went deep on sean, when he left the game it was open season. :(

Outside of the Pats game there is no other game from last season I would like to see less.

I wish I could bring myself to sit in front of the television and watch some NFL Replay right now, because I learn a heck of a lot more watching a game a second time without emotion, but I could not rewatch that game without emotion.

Mad props to whoever does sit through it.

Unless you can make an argument for our dominant wins being good games, I don't see them carrying any. Although the damn pats game raises the argument that they should include any brilliant displays of offense, meaning that Collins deserves to have a start or two replayed.

As for me with Taylor, game footage doesn't bother me much. If I don't watch his old games, my memories of what he did here will eventually fade. In fact, at 36 years old, he is still on my old Madden 07 (not fond of 08's franchise mode) roster and I've been trying hard to find a way to make him useful with a ridiculously cut down 75 speed rating. He survived the retirement of Cooley and my recent cuts of deteriorating vets. I love to see him forever preserved in his prime when I do play '08 though.

I can't watch it. I was there coming all the way down from CT to watch it, then they lose it like that, and we never get to see Taylor on the football field again.

Just very depressing all the way round.

Nope, not going to do it. This was one of most gut-wrenching games for me in the past couple of years. Bryan Westbrook ran all over us that game, and that last touch down was down right pathetic.

I agree, it's not worth watching.

BTW, (if the painful memory serves), the last Westbrook score was so easy because Williams directed the "D" do let him have the TD so that we could get the ball back......

I agree, it's not worth watching.

BTW, (if the painful memory serves), the last Westbrook score was so easy because Williams directed the "D" do let him have the TD so that we could get the ball back......

Yep.

It was our only shot to let him, go down by 8, and have one last chance with the ball.

Archived