Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will there be an attempt on Obama's life?

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

We have made lots of progress in the 40 or so years but there are still people out there who are extremely racist for no reason (or maybe some people justify their reason).

Anyway, with Obama looking like he very well might be the next POTUS. Do you think there will be an attempt on his life due to racial hatred?

Well Hillary has been talking a lot lately about how she likes guns.

:laugh:

I sadly voted probably. But, that just means an attempt. I can't imagine the effects if he were to win and then get assasinated. It would be like the MLK riots all over again, maybe worse.

Please throw race out for a second. Judging from what history has shown us, there is about a 30-40% chance of a serious domestic attempt, regardless of the color of his skin. Now throw in his ideology and background and I'll add another 5%. Add the fact that he p'oed the Clintons and I'll add another 50%. So, no doubt.

Please throw race out for a second. Judging from what history has shown us, there is about a 30-40% chance of a serious domestic attempt, regardless of the color of his skin. Now throw in his ideology and background and I'll add another 5%. Add the fact that he p'oed the Clintons and I'll add another 50%. So, no doubt.

Exactly,but Clinton might up the odds more than 50%(at least till after the primary :silly: )

Attempts are not too uncommon in this time,serious or close ones are certainly a much lower percentage..

Not if he picks Hillary as his VP. Or even better, he can pick Dubya. Obama won't even need secret service agents.

Cheney would make him golden,much more than Bush.(and it might swing my vote :D )

I do worry about a potential assassination attempt on Obama. I believe there are many wacko's that would come out of the woodwork or that would have an Obama win trigger their inner demons which would cause them to act out. Obama has and will have great security around him. I hope I'm wrong.....but with the first Africian-American President I think its a good possibilty we will see a few incidents.

If she is not the nominee or the VP, and Obama is nominated, I predict she will kill him then and there, onstage (or actually goad Bill into it, and get rid of two irritating men -- for her -- for the price of one).

If she is VP there is more incentive, goading Bill into ain't happening(he likes female companionship too much ;) )

Archived