Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Appology to Pez and Huly

HoggLife

I got to talk to you on the phone but didnt get to reply and say sorry on the board. I feel I also helpped blow this whole thing outta the water and feel really bad. I tend to put my foot in my mouth often cause I am so blunt in what I say :D I just wanted the rest of the members to know that I understand what they were trying to do and it was just a lose lose situation. But really there was a winner cause myself and other are still going to give their donations to the Darrell Green Charity and that is what was trying to get done anyways was get money to our fellow HOF players Charity in a way to say congradulations for making it to the HOF and for being such a major influence to so many people on and off the field. Darrell Green is one of the best guys to walk this planet and I am proud to say I can help him and his Charity out. But again I am sorry Pez, Huly, 21, and all others. I feel I made you guys look bad and I am truely sorry about that. I am greatful that you offered me other stuff to make up for what happened but I know you know I wasnt but I couldnt ask for anything for the fact I wasnt doing all this to get something it was to make a point. I dont feel I deserve to be given something cause what happened but that was truely very wonderful of you to offer me something! Pez, Huly, TK you guys are awesome in my book!

This kinda reminds me of the Naked Gun. You know at the end with all the announcers in the broadcast booth hugging and apologizing to each other. Beautiful.

:laugh:

Yeah

Certainly understood your point of view Skins Fan. You had a legit beef.

The whole thing was a mess, but they had to do what they had to do. It's all good now though so :cheers:

This kinda reminds me of the Naked Gun. You know at the end with all the announcers in the broadcast booth hugging and apologizing to each other. Beautiful.

It's a topsy-turvy world, Jane. And maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill, and these are our beans.

It was explained why....

You are correct :cheers:

I think though Pez and Huly should have been honest from the beginning. Everyone on this thread knows them and would understand completely. Then it wouldn't have turned into what it did. Honestly is always the best answer even if the person may not want to hear it.

Lesson learned for all I guess :)

You are correct :cheers:

I think though Pez and Huly should have been honest from the beginning. Everyone on this thread knows them and would understand completely. Then it wouldn't have turned into what it did. Honestly is always the best answer even if the person may not want to hear it.

Lesson learned for all I guess :)

From what I understand, honesty or lack thereof was not part of the equation. They were trying to respect the Redskins' wishes to keep the situation (which had come out of nowhere) confidential. So you gotta respect their intention.

From what I understand, honesty or lack thereof was not part of the equation. They were trying to respect the Redskins' wishes to keep the situation (which had come out of nowhere) confidential. So you gotta respect their intention.

True, so what would have happened if Reic actually had money :laugh: :laugh:

Auction...winner...not winner...WTF...Fight...explanation...apology...you "I dont get it"...present.

Get it?:D

Started before that :laugh:

Auction....winn-*snipe* new winner....no dough....no winner....auction....winner.....not winner....WTF etc.

Well, there was a bit of an honesty/secrecy problem on the part of the Redskins, which is nothing new, but they put Huly and Pez in a bad spot...

I blame the Danny. He's probably diving into a swimming pool full of player of the week plates right now. :hammer:

See I had no right to get mad cause I was just going to tell them to bill Danny Boy and I'd pay him back. So in reality Danny Boy should be the one to get mad and I should have just kept my big mouth shut! LOL :D Naw but really Pez, Huly, and TK are awesome people and did feel so super bad about the situation. In the end Darrell Greens Chatirty got money from lots of people over this so I can not see this as a bad thing in the end!

Nice of you to apologize :)

in hindsight, it is a damn good thing my bid ****ed up the first auction, or else someone would have a raging mike sellers looking for them :laugh:.

Haaa I could just picture Mike Sellers pounding at my door. And I only own a couple ancle biters so I would be screwed :D LOL

Archived