Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Appology to Pez and Huly

HoggLife

Once more. In English this time. :laugh:

Nah. I don't know WTF you're talking about, but it sounds like a good gesture on your part.

:cheers:

Haaa. Sorry I was trying to write that message and talk to a friend at the same time. My bad :doh: It meant we just had the best draft we have ever had and look forward to the Redskins winning the next 10 Super Bowls :cheers: Hail Skins!

Im pretty sure the Redskins have already made their own contribution. $600 is great and that is not counting what ever else people still said they would donate. So all in all there was a winner cause a good amount of money did get made for Darrell Greens Charity :D Hail Skins!
True. And it also allowed exposure and awareness to the charity that otherwise wouldn't have occurred.

True. And it also allowed exposure and awareness to the charity that otherwise wouldn't have occurred.

And on top of that it really has made me some really great friends. So many people that were there to stand behind me and I thought that was GREAT. Plus I became friends with Pez and Huly who I have never even talked to once before all of this. They really are great people and I am lucky to have such good friends now. God Bless you all and boy oh boy is anyone else excited about our upcoming season? I cant wait. And we get to start off by whooping on what 3 division rivals in the first 5 games. Hail Skins!

Archived