Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Appology to Pez and Huly

HoggLife

OK guys, I tried to propose this idea before the other thread got closed, so here goes again:

the DG Foundation lost out on a bid of $750 with this auction having been shut down.

So I propose we as ES members come together and come up with at least $750 to send to the foundation.

I am sure someone on here has a way to contact the charity.

So, who is with me?

I pledge $50-

OK guys, I tried to propose this idea before the other thread got closed, so here goes again:

the DG Foundation lost out on a bid of $750 with this auction having been shut down.

So I propose we as ES members come together and come up with at least $750 to send to the foundation.

I am sure someone on here has a way to contact the charity.

So, who is with me?

I pledge $50-

you should make a seperate thread...

I'm glad everything could be worked out... 21 said it best, the real winner is the Darrell Green Foundation, plain and simple. 1988 is a good guy, truly seems to be a stand up guy.

And plus... now 1988 has an extra $500 to bring to the super secret ES mod stripper party that 21 invited him to for being the winner-not winner guy. Might I add, Snyder might be an ass, but he gets top quality strippers. 1988, you are in for a treat my friend!:silly:

... Oh ****, I guess it's not so super secret anymore:doh:

wow i gotta find the thread where this all went down. Sounds better than lost.

I will some it up for you. I won a free stripper party from an ES auction. The Skins let 21 be in charge of hiring my stripper. My stripper ended up having a buldge in the wrong place, I was so dunk I passed out and my drawers were down and I had lube on my behind, Pictures were posted all over the place of me passed out and it even ended up on a billboard for a beer advertisement. So now I am hungover, my rear is sore, I think I have herpes on my lip and e everyone in the whole world knows now. The moral of the story is dont give 21 any money to get you a stripper!

I will some it up for you. I won a free stripper party from an ES auction. The Skins let 21 be in charge of hiring my stripper. My stripper ended up having a buldge in the wrong place, I was so dunk I passed out and my drawers were down and I had lube on my behind, Pictures were posted all over the place of me passed out and it even ended up on a billboard for a beer advertisement. So now I am hungover, my rear is sore, I think I have herpes on my lip and e everyone in the whole world knows now. The moral of the story is dont give 21 any money to get you a stripper!

Ha!

I just read all 7 pages of your thread. Man that was exciting, ES and the Redskins have our own "spygate" ill call it "plaquegate"

Of course, taking a few law classes, my mind if running wild. An invalid title being transfered to a third party. Is an ES post as an auction a good faith contract ect ect.

This would make a great case study, but its not my business, so im not going to open the book and find the answers, though i could.:)

I have to say that after reading, it makes me mad at the redskins org that all this had to go down to cover up for them. They seem to be making enough money to handle a small PR blunder. But its not my problem, i dont care.:D

I have met Huly once, though i dont think she remembers me. Very nice lady and I am sure everything is all good now.

Good call bro. Better thread than your last, and the right thing to do. Not to mention the funny explanation for those that were not there to see it.

I think in when all is said and done we will find better solutions to all of these issues. I got screwed out of game tickets the same way a year or so ago. Pissed me off, because they weren't even for me, but for a buddy of mine who never could afford to go to a Redskins game. Sorry, I am rambling.

Good job bro.

Skins Fan Since 1988... no need to apologize, as we completely understand your stance... I would be pissed too. Huly and I feel so bad about this situation, but we were caught between a rock and a hard place with the situation with the Redskins... (again there is so much more that we haven't even told). We felt like crap, because we really wanted to get a good donation to DG's Youth Life foundation, and we wanted one of our fellow ES'rs to be able to enjoy a unique piece of memorabilia.

Huly and I have been in talks with the skins and they have stated that they will donate $600 to DG's charity..

Again much apologies to Skins Fan Since 1988 for the clusterf***

This kinda reminds me of the Naked Gun. You know at the end with all the announcers in the broadcast booth hugging and apologizing to each other. Beautiful.

I still don't understand why Dickie V was in the booth with all of those baseball announcers. That one was a little odd, even for a Naked Gun/Airplane/etc. type of movie.

Huly and I have been in talks with the skins and they have stated that they will donate $600 to DG's charity..

Again much apologies to Skins Fan Since 1988 for the clusterf***

600 dollars? That seems like a pretty weak gesure coming from a billion dollar corporation.

I'm glad everyone on this side has made peace. It was a good thought and effort on both sides?

600 dollars? That seems like a pretty weak gesure coming from a billion dollar corporation.

I'm glad everyone on this side has made peace. It was a good thought and effort on both sides?

Im pretty sure the Redskins have already made their own contribution. $600 is great and that is not counting what ever else people still said they would donate. So all in all there was a winner cause a good amount of money did get made for Darrell Greens Charity :D Hail Skins!

I am greatful that you offered me other stuff to make up for what happened but I know you know I wasnt but I couldnt ask for anything for the fact I wasnt doing all this to get something it was to make a point.

Once more. In English this time. :laugh:

Nah. I don't know WTF you're talking about, but it sounds like a good gesture on your part.

:cheers:

Archived