Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama..Osama...hmmmm are they brothers?

WVUforREDSKINS

Don't want to hijack the thread but........

My uncle flew in this weekend. He's a Captain for Delta and told me on a recent trip to Israel he had a female co-pilot that went to high school with Obama.

He asked her to tell him what she remembers of him

She said not a lot. He was very quite but in those days went by the name "Barry" Obama

Now, why does someone, after the age of 16 or so, change their name from their white name to their islamic name?

Just asking.............

This is so old Sarge. He went by the name Barry when he was a kid because it was a lot easier than going by the

name Barack. You know how kids can be.

My uncle flew in this weekend. He's a Captain for Delta and told me on a recent trip to Israel he had a female co-pilot that went to high school with Obama.

She said not a lot. He was very quite but in those days went by the name "Barry" Obama

Now, why does someone, after the age of 16 or so, change their name from their white name to their islamic name?

Just asking.............

Maybe he just changed it from Barry because Barry just isn't a good name. Reminds me of Barry Bonds and I would never vote for Barry Bonds for president. Just saying.

Just asking.............

I went by the name Jimbo in HS. I don't anymore. Obviously a reason to NEVER vote for me for prez.

BTW, Barry is a "white" name? Are you for real? Do we need a thread listing minority Barrys?

Barry Sanders

Barry Bonds

Marion Barry

Univesity of TN Chattanooga, Alabama, TN, MTSU

Good schools.

Im surprised they think that he has ties to fundamentalist muslims. If he had any ties at all there is no way he would still be running. In fact, if he had ties, he would be in questioning with the CIA and FBI. Not to mention out of the Senate. Things don't stay hidden when your running for office.

I went by the name Jimbo in HS. I don't anymore. Obviously a reason to NEVER vote for me for prez.

BTW, Barry is a "white" name? Are you for real? Do we need a thread listing minority Barrys?

Barry Sanders

Barry Bonds

Marion Barry

I see your Barry Sanders and raise you a

51ESJT6347L.jpg

Archived