Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama..Osama...hmmmm are they brothers?

WVUforREDSKINS

when did america get so stupid??? i thought the bible thumpers were intelligent beings, maybe they are not

honestly anyone attacking Obama for himself and not the issues to me is just a racist, yes that sounds harsh but lets be honest if he was white would we care about his pastor, or how his name is spelled etc......

just saying

Check YOUR bias at the door

....honestly anyone attacking Obama for himself and not the issues to me is just a racist, yes that sounds harsh but lets be honest if he was white would we care about his pastor,...

Obama listened to a RACE BATTING HATE MONGER for 20 YEARS and said NOTHING

I just pointed this out

Am I a Racist?

Waiting...................

Obama listened to a RACE BATTING HATE MONGER for 20 YEARS and said NOTHING

I just pointed this out

Am I a Racist?

Waiting...................

i listened to priests who raped young boys, who cares?????

why does that have any impact on his presidential race, are you telling me every single boss you had never said anything bad about anyone

we are talking about someone's priest, it isn't like his adviser :doh: it is a priest for christs sake :)

lets be honest if he was white would we care about his pastor,

umm, i'd venture to say that if hilary or mccains pastor was spewing racial hatred, people would care.

sure, this incident smacks of ignorant racism, but i think you took it a bit far with this comparison.

i listened to priests who raped young boys, who cares?????

if you watched and listened to it and said nothing, you don't think you'd have some sort of culpability?

why does that have any impact on his presidential race, are you telling me every single boss you had never said anything bad about anyone

we are talking about someone's priest, it isn't like his adviser :doh: it is a priest for christs sake :)

so you're backtracking a bit. at first, you said no one would care about his pastor if he were white. now you're saying that it shouldn't have any impact on the presidential race. which is true....but it doesn't get you out of what you said.

Priests are spiritual ADVISORS

I seriously question Obamas Spiritual Health

What types of ADVISORS will President Obama have?

You mean like the ones the current president has who say WE were responsible for 9-11 because of gay marriage :doh:

come on now, you are really stretching here, and if you look at the current president, you must be sick to your stomach about his "advisers"

You mean like the ones the current president has who say WE were responsible for 9-11 because of gay marriage :doh:

come on now, you are really stretching here, and if you look at the current president, you must be sick to your stomach about his "advisers"

Bush does not go to a HATE MONGER every week...or for 20 YEARS for that matter

I would add...Neither does Obama....anymore

Exactly. Maybe not McCain's pastor, but a powerful religious leader in McCains camp and a guy McCain has said he's glad to have on board. A certified hatemonger. How much have we heard about this in the press?

I've heard quite a bit,of course not near the level as Wright.

Perhaps because McCain called Haggee's latest comments nonsense in no uncertain terms(a tactic Obama seems to be embracing ;) )

“I have said before and I will repeat again that what some of the comments that Reverend Wright have made offend me and I understand why they’ve offended the American people,’ Obama told reporters while traveling in Wilmington, N.C. “He does not speak for me. He does not speak for the campaign and so he may make statements in the future that don’t reflect my values or concerns.”

I think this pastor and his congregation is right. It's a big deal. Obama is a lot like Osama. BTW, I feel the same way about Mark and Mike or Larry and Harry. Those vowels don't fool me.

:laugh: :applause:

And this guy is appalled that he hasn't been mentioned in this thread:

Barry%20Gibb.jpg

:laugh: :applause:

And this guy is appalled that he hasn't been mentioned in this thread:

Barry%20Gibb.jpg

Hmmm... I never noticed that before but Barry Gibbs looks a lot like Jesus. Could I have overlooked the true meaning of Staying Alive all these years :doh:

Archived