Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wiz-Cavs Part III - Curse O Les Boulez?

Sticksboi05

I agree....they have nothing to be ****y about...they need to shut up and take care of business and show some class.

This is the playoffs. Was it "classy" to say the mailman doesn't deliver on Sundays?

While it is most certainly stupid, I don't think class is the issue it's brains.

VERY casual Wiz fan here. How's Gil doing? I understand he's going to be the sixth man for this series?

Eddie said he'll be the 6th for the first game then play the rest by ear.

IMO I think bringing him off the bench the entire playoffs would be incredible. You don't disrupt the chemistry of the starters and no second unit guy can guard him 1 on 1.

VERY casual Wiz fan here. How's Gil doing? I understand he's going to be the sixth man for this series?

Gil has been exactly what we wanted as a sixth man (and more). His passing is so much better than in years past. He's definitely sixth man for the first game, but Eddie Jordan said he might switch it up thereafter (probably if we lose game 1). So we could see Gil starting somewhere in the near future.

On another note, isn't it funny how people LOVE Smooty-Cakes talking trash and then turn around and say that the Wiz have no class? We're showing we've got a pair to the best player in the league. We should applaud our boys for this.

Thanks for the info GSG and TDSkins. Sounds like we're in good shape. I still wish we could see this team healthy through an entire season and into the playoffs though. I mean it started with Etan from the beginning, and then Gil went down again. We've finally got a solid team here, it would just be nice to see it at its full potential.

I'd really like to finally get past Clevetown. Maybe this is the year. Course, I think whoever makes the East Finals will either be a sacrifice to the Celtics or the West champ.

We'll see. That's why they play the games.

i think the break was good for Gil b/c he gets to come into the playoffs fresh with no nicks or bruises. Caron sat out a little at the end and i think it will help keep him frsh in this series. Cleveland has been playing hard for the home court advantage and i see them a little tired and maybe running out of gas down the stretch.

i think the break was good for Gil b/c he gets to come into the playoffs fresh with no nicks or bruises. Caron sat out a little at the end and i think it will help keep him frsh in this series. Cleveland has been playing hard for the home court advantage and i see them a little tired and maybe running out of gas down the stretch.

That's true too. Zero with fresh legs is scary. :)

On another note, isn't it funny how people LOVE Smooty-Cakes talking trash and then turn around and say that the Wiz have no class? We're showing we've got a pair to the best player in the league. We should applaud our boys for this.

No.

What I find ironic is that as Redskins fans, we can't stand the Cowboys because they're ****y/act better than everybody,talk trash, yet when the Wiz do it, you guys act like it's great.

Kind of a double-standard, don't ya think?

Archived