Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wiz-Cavs Part III - Curse O Les Boulez?

Sticksboi05

Someone from the NHL and NBA have to talk to avoid scheduling two teams from the same city at the same time. An absolute travesty to force fans to choose what team to support.

Plus, with all the drama of Soulja Boy and Jay-Z, DeShawn and Lebron, the NBA could hype Game 1 and have it be THE game on Sunday.

Someone from both eth NHL and NBA offices should get axed for this scheduling conflict. Game 5 and Game 1 on the same day, Game 6 and Game 2 on the same day. :doh:

EDIT: BOSTON sure as hell doesn't face this same conflict.:doh: :doh:

The Wiz are either:

Brave

Overconfident/****y

Or just plain dumb.

You don't call out the opposing team's superstar before your playoff series begins.

I agree....they have nothing to be ****y about...they need to shut up and take care of business and show some class.

I agree....they have nothing to be ****y about...they need to shut up and take care of business and show some class.
Wait, didn't Lebron start the whole thing by talking smack about something with Gooden? Gooden and DeShawn are boys.

And Lebron going on TV saying the Cavs don't talk much smack? Damon Jones is on their team! He talks mad smack from the bench! Plus, we all can go back and post the video of Lebron talking smack at the end of the game to Gil, something the NBA later admitted should have been a technical and from that point forward would be an automatic technical.

Yeah, the Wiz oughta shut up. :doh: Wouldn't you much rather have a team that ain't scared of the Cavs rather than a team that fears Lebron? I know I would.

Wait, didn't Lebron start the whole thing by talking smack about something with Gooden? Gooden and DeShawn are boys.

And Lebron going on TV saying the Cavs don't talk much smack? Damon Jones is on their team! He talks mad smack from the bench! Plus, we all can go back and post the video of Lebron talking smack at the end of the game to Gil, something the NBA later admitted should have been a technical and from that point forward would be an automatic technical.

Yeah, the Wiz oughta shut up. :doh: Wouldn't you much rather have a team that ain't scared of the Cavs rather than a team that fears Lebron? I know I would.

Good points all around.

Can you give a link about the NBA admitting what Lebron did was a technical? I was at that game and I was so pissed when he did that. Lebron is such a hypocrite.

Good points all around.

Can you give a link about the NBA admitting what Lebron did was a technical? I was at that game and I was so pissed when he did that. Lebron is such a hypocrite.

There were more mainstream links back when it happened, but this is all I could find on short notice:

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/sp20060514pv.html

NEW YORK -- As I might have previously mentioned in this space, the referees were manifestly derelict in their duty for looking the other way and failing to dispense punishment to fit the crime when Cleveland's LeBron James cavalierly messed with the mind of Washington's Gilbert Arenas between Game 6 series-implicating foul shots.
Now, if you go on National TV and talk smack in front of the world, ESPN has a duty to show that double speak. They have no issue showing Gil missing those free throws after he made his blog statements about wanting the Cavs. Where were they when Lebron claimed the Cavs don't talk smack? Oh, that's right. The NBA told them to witness their new Golden Boy. :rolleyes:

After the way the NBA handed homecourt advantage BACK to LeBron at the end of that Sixers game, I don't know how it's even possible for Washington to win this series. No matter how close we come, either the refs will cheat us or LeBron will cheat (like 2 years ago at the foul line) and Cleveland will advance.

Having said that, I'll be glued to every second of this series. Go Wiz.

After the way the NBA handed homecourt advantage BACK to LeBron at the end of that Sixers game, I don't know how it's even possible for Washington to win this series. No matter how close we come, either the refs will cheat us or LeBron will cheat (like 2 years ago at the foul line) and Cleveland will advance.
I seem to recall that replay was supposed to show whether the foul was called before the end of game. And the signal for foul was the ref either audibly blowing the whistle of raising the arm. Then the ref says they were "looking for the contact" after all replays showed the lights on for the whistle and arm raise. What a joke. Just say you wanted Lebron to have home court.
Having said that, I'll be glued to every second of this series. Go Wiz.
I miss Game 1, going to VT spring game. :mad: DVR is your friend!:)

No..I would rather have a team that showed a little class...who cares what the Cavs started, or said. Doesn't mean the Wiz have to stoop...they haven't won anything...its like an NFL player spiking and putting on a show in the endzone even though his team is down 34-7 in the 4th quarter with .30 to go...classless.

So if you shut up and take care of business that means you are scared of LaBron? :doh:

Archived