Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Church of Oprah Exposed

georgiaredskin

http://heartofflesh.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/the-church-of-oprah-exposed/

I had thought she was a Christian. Way wrong. Enlightening video. She is leading the masses astray. This comes as a surprise, yet if you believe that the end of times are near, it should not be a surprise. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life!

And....she supports Obama. Not a surprise to me.

I see this thread going south fast. :munchout:

Oprah is a freaking lunatic so full of herself it's disgusting. How people let themselves be swayed by people like her is beyond me.

I'll agree with the lady in the beginning, there's only one way and that's through Jesus. Not much more you can say about it.

Oprah is a freaking lunatic so full of herself it's disgusting. How people let themselves be swayed by people like her is beyond me.

I'll agree with the lady in the beginning, there's only one way and that's through Jesus. Not much more you can say about it.

I think a majority of the world's population would beg to differ.

http://heartofflesh.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/the-church-of-oprah-exposed/

I had thought she was a Christian. Way wrong. Enlightening video. She is leading the masses astray. This comes as a surprise, yet if you believe that the end of times are near, it should not be a surprise. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life!

And....she supports Obama. Not a surprise to me.

Karla you know I love you, but I don't, at all, agree with you here.

I really don't disagree with Oprah and what she said. A lot of her feelings are feelings that, if you can find the rare posts I make in religious threads you'll see, I've had before. I think she's got a point and I respect her for being so forthright about it.

Obviously people are going to jump off the deep end and Oprah will be equated to Satan. However, as someone who, much like Oprah, grew up in the Baptist church with a deeply religious family I completely level with her and I even agree with what she's saying.

Where does she deny Jesus in this video? Who cares in the first place?

I like how the one lady in the clip argues with Oprah and says that Jesus is the only way (to which Oprah replies "there couldn't possibly be one way") and then says "because you say there isn't." Great argument there. :rolleyes:

Watch the end. A Christian group demanding action because someone wants a dept of peace? We must put a stop to this it seems.

I was wondering if I was the only person who watched it all the way through.

EDIT: And furthermore, can we just get an End Times Forum already?

Watch the end. A Christian group demanding action because someone wants a dept of peace? We must put a stop to this it seems.

Jesus help us.

What would a Department of Peace do? I guess they burn churches or something?

I hate the format of the video. It reminds me of those videos shown to soldiers during WWII.

How perverted must God's message be before peace is viewed as opposing christianity?

This video meant to trash oprah... but.

Yeh, I don't get it. It seems to be anti-Oprah and that she is spreading propaganda. I am not the biggest fan of Oprah, but you cannot deny all the good works she has done in her life. Suddenly she just says a message essentially saying "let's all be less judgmental and more accepting of others" and now she's a heretic?

I'm not sure she said once of anything that reduces the divinity of Christ. She's just using examples when she said people will perceive it differently. Besides, it's not like Christian people have never established new "churches" solely based on a varying viewpoint.

Good point Mr S.

Many religious discussions on this board take the same turns.

If people would just accept that other people have different views on religion things would be better, not to mention stop trying to change others.

You don't have to be religious to be spiritual.

Yeh, I don't get it. It seems to be anti-Oprah and that she is spreading propaganda. I am not the biggest fan of Oprah, but you cannot deny all the good works she has done in her life. Suddenly she just says a message essentially saying "let's all be less judgmental and more accepting of others" and now she's a heretic?

I'm not sure she said once of anything that reduces the divinity of Christ. She's just using examples when she said people will perceive it differently. Besides, it's not like Christian people have never established new "churches" solely based on a varying viewpoint.

It's funny that a propaganda piece criticizes someone for spreading propaganda.

Archived