Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Before anyone starts with Chris Henry

kiingspadee

Well techinically your right. I DID start a thread saying DONT start threads about it. However more than likely the threads that may become started are idiots who think he would be great for our team or some nonsense like that. It was more of a "hey Chris Henry is released and we do not need and should not want him so one of these threads are enough"

Does that sound better?

Well techinically your right. I DID start a thread saying DONT start threads about it. However more than likely the threads that may become started are idiots who think he would be great for our team or some nonsense like that. It was more of a "hey Chris Henry is released and we do not need and should not want him so one of these threads are enough"

Does that sound better?

I'm reading ya. And I agree 100%.

Does that sound better?

Just messin with ya. :)

And I agree, we do not need Henry here. Nor do I feel anyone needs to worry or wonder about it. If the Redskins have no interest in Jones, they will have NO interest in Henry.

I think Henry would look great in a Dallas uniform. Along with Pac Man and Tank man this would be a disaster waiting to happen. Owens would get mad though cause then there would be no attention for him so maybe he would have to do something stupid again so he can get his attention he so needs! :D LOL

He's yet another WVU thug who can't stay out of the police station. Sounds like a perfect fit for Dallas, where he could be reunited with PACMAN!

Let's gooooooo Mountaineers! LOL

yet another...let's see, there's pac man, chris and...........................

and just so it's known, chris was dismissed from the wvu squad, fwiw.

Archived