Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Before anyone starts with Chris Henry

kiingspadee

I agree that we shouldn't touch that kid with a 10 foot pole. Is he really so stupid to continue to put himself into these situations? You would think an 8 game suspension might give him some idea that maybe the **** he gets into is NOT a good idea.

To the OP. Isn't this thread about Chris Henry? If you didn't want a Chris Henry discussion, not starting a thread on him may have yielded better results.

Agreed.

It's no wonder the Bengals are in disarray. First Chad Johnson bad mouths the organization and what they're not doing. Now Chris Henry is back in the news after being suspened for half the year. It's probably a done deal with him now and the NFL. We'll see him in a Arena League sometime next year.

NO lets NOT make threads saying now that he is released should we sign him. Please let's be smart and NOT make hundreds of threads about this guy. He is garbage and another Pacman Jones type player

:applause: :applause:

I told you already I'd sign him. To the Practice Squad :D

He's yet another WVU thug who can't stay out of the police station. Sounds like a perfect fit for Dallas, where he could be reunited with PACMAN!

Let's gooooooo Mountaineers! LOL

You make it sound like all WVU players are thugs. Oh wait, your in Ga? Oh how does that Sugar Bowl loss feel right now? ha ha ha. Seriously, Its not WVUs fault these guys turned out this way. Pacman left early it was his decision. and we wanted rid of mr 15 yard penalty henry too. Both of them are in a lot of trouble and henry frankly has had his last chance I think.

Don't rush to the edge of the cliff folks. I'm pretty comfortable Chris Henry (the WR version at least) won't be stopping anywhere near Ashburn this season. His numbers aren't all that exciting, but I haven't seen him play that much. (duh, the Bengals!)

NO lets NOT make threads saying now that he is released should we sign him. Please let's be smart and NOT make hundreds of threads about this guy. He is garbage and another Pacman Jones type player

So you decided to curtail the Chris Henry threads by........... starting a thread about Chris Henry.

Makes perfect sense. :D

Archived