Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2008 Redskins FA Thread -Look Here First!!!! (Mergezilla)

TK

Can anyone find the last time that a FA signing was even released on any semi-legitimate level soon after midnight?

I recall Gibbs first offseason back and I think we had to wait until after 12pm the next day for anything official, am I right?

when do you think the first FA signing will be announced?

PFT via Newsday is announcing that Vilma has been traded to the Saints for a conditional pick.

Not a FA, but maybe the biggest news we'll have tonight.

EDIT: Bernard Berrian is visiting the Vikings.

Is it kosher for non-Skins related FA moves or rumors to be posted here, since all FA moves and rumors are really Skins related?

Actual Signing, Non-Skins. Dolphins sign G Justin Smiley

According to KKFL Kris Jenkins and Corey Williams are both off the market. DTs are going early.

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Carolina Panthers will send DT Kris Jenkins to the New York Jets in exchange for a third- and fifth-round pick.

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Green Bay Packers have agreed in principle to trade DT Corey Williams to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for a second-round pick.

Both from KKFL's Wire.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

According to KKFL Kris Jenkins and Corey Williams are both off the market. DTs are going early.

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Carolina Panthers will send DT Kris Jenkins to the New York Jets in exchange for a third- and fifth-round pick.

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Green Bay Packers have agreed in principle to trade DT Corey Williams to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for a second-round pick.

Both from KKFL's Wire.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

The thing that's dissappointing here, is that our 2nd rounder was slightly higher than the Stains, so we could've beat them to this deal.

I'm a huge advocate of building through the draft, but Corey Williams for our 2nd rounder is a deal that I would've made.

Archived