Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2008 Redskins FA Thread -Look Here First!!!! (Mergezilla)

TK

Collins will be the starter by midseason, after Zorn figures out that Campbell's throwing motion is more suited to baseball. The weak-armed Collins may flourish in WC offense that relies on rhythm and short passes, not the deep bombs that Campbell always misses.

Collins will be the starter by midseason, after Zorn figures out that Campbell's throwing motion is more suited to baseball. The weak-armed Collins may flourish in WC offense that relies on rhythm and short passes, not the deep bombs that Campbell always misses.

I'm guessing you've never heard of the unofficial rule on ES... don't talk **** about jason campbell. noob

I know ESPN is pretty foolish sometimes, and often makes mistakes. But I was looking at their 'Insider Entire Free Agent' List.

Guess what? Apparently, Pierson Prioleau, Brian Kozlowski, Mike Pucillo, Omar Stoutmire, Mark Brunell, Derrick Frost, and Randall Godfrey all played for the Panthers last season! Who would have guessed? I mean, I thought they were all Skins players last year, but apparently I'm wrong!

Check out it for yourself. What a bunch of morons.:laugh:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/fa?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2ffa

When does free agency end?

It's kind of misleading. Players are free agents until they are signed by a team. The reason today is significant is because its the day that contracts expire for the 2007 season. That means if a team doesn't sign a player they become free agents today.

There is really no end to the free agency period, just a beginning to a new one.

Was wondering what anyone thought of maybe going after Faneca for a Guard, a position we need. I Know he's kind of getting up there in age, but he's is still a good up front.

Do you think he'd be asking for too much for his age and/or wouldn't fit our new WCO type of feel we'll be seeing?

Archived