Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins: Content and staff positions will be coming available.

Art

Figure this is as good a place as any for this. Hopefully without making a big deal out of it … I have stepped down from my role with the ES Staff. Doesn’t mean you’re rid of me altogether, just that going forward I’ll be an UNofficial unapologetic Redskins homer around here. More importantly, it also means you’ll need to direct requests for admin assistance to the remaining crew--I’m hereby off duty. :cool:

Cheers to those who remain, and best wishes to those to follow.

I'll bet the City Paper will be happy to gey you the heck out of here

Om and Tarhog,

You guys have contributed no small part in making the last couple years of this geographically challenged skins fans life, much, much better. Through some tough personal times ES, after my family and friends, has become a refuge. I now do the unimaginable, I actually learned to think first and post later. Probably why my post count stopped growing so fast...but that's a good thing. I can only laugh thinking about the amount of inane bs you've both put up with and you've kept your chin up. Mad Props! Best of luck in all you do and stay healthy!

Figure this is as good a place as any for this. Hopefully without making a big deal out of it … I have stepped down from my role with the ES Staff. Doesn’t mean you’re rid of me altogether, just that going forward I’ll be an UNofficial unapologetic Redskins homer around here. More importantly, it also means you’ll need to direct requests for admin assistance to the remaining crew--I’m hereby off duty. :cool:

Cheers to those who remain, and best wishes to those to follow.

What about your articles on Redskins.com? Are you still doing those?

Those were good to read and I hope you continue to contribute to the Redskins web-site!

In response to the questions about columns and/or blogs for Redskins.com, I don't really know where that stands yet. Guess I'll find out soon enough if the team published me because they liked the work, or because they felt they had to under terms of the contract. :cool:

From what I hear, ES couldn't fit Om and Tarhog under the cap, and well, they're not getting any younger. :)

I call bull****. Either one of those guys would have been willing to restructure. ;)

I know Om's got that lingering carpal tunnel thing, and Tarhog missed a few posts last year with that hangnail. But they're both still great mods when they're healthy. :silly:

I call bull****. Either one of those guys would have been willing to restructure. ;)

I know Om's got that lingering carpal tunnel thing, and Tarhog missed a few posts last year with that hangnail. But they're both still great mods when they're healthy. :silly:

Well at least we won't have any more long, drawn-out Jumbo vs Tarhog: who should start threads anymore. :)

i remember that morning. titansfan4life just went bonkers all over the stadium.
Son, we live on a board that has rules and those rules need to be guarded by men with ban buttons. Who's gonna do it? You?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom.

You weep for tntitans4life and curse the Mods; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that tntitans4life's ban, while tragic, probably saved others from being banned -- and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves members from themselves.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at ****tail parties - you want me on that board, you need me on that board.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use them as the backbone of a lifetime spent defending something. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the very blanket of the freedom I provide - and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a ban button and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.:)

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208296&highlight=statement

Well hell, without Om what's the point? I cant' stand arguing with anyone else and he's the only one that makes an arguement a fun and intelligent debate

=(

Come on now …

Did you quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Did you quit after finally finding that rock that had no business in a Maine hayfield, and realized you'd forgotten the name of the damn obscure Mexican fishing village where Andy made you promise to meet him?

Did you quit when you were beaten down and tied up, and that rat **** Commodus stabbed you under the arm, and then had the nerve to actually kiss you on the cheek, right before you were to face him in a death match on the floor of the Colosseum?

I think not.

You dug deep then, you’ll dig deep now.

Archived