Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins: Content and staff positions will be coming available.

Art

As ES moves forward and our hopes to expand coverage or change some things with regard to how we do things, we will be attempting to tap the strength of the community both for writing positions AND for staff positions.

Writing positions would be enabled to provide Fan Views and plausibly attend games. Staff positions would be the dog dirty work for no benefit BUT the hot chicks. Wait. Ok. No benefit :).

If anyone is interested in either thing, PM me so we can forward it along and discuss it.

I have in mind a couple guys I'd like to use for Fan Views who have, in the past, not been used. I expect to change that should they, in particular, be interested. But, the opportunity is available for many things.

Let us know.

Figure this is as good a place as any for this. Hopefully without making a big deal out of it … I have stepped down from my role with the ES Staff. Doesn’t mean you’re rid of me altogether, just that going forward I’ll be an UNofficial unapologetic Redskins homer around here. More importantly, it also means you’ll need to direct requests for admin assistance to the remaining crew--I’m hereby off duty. :cool:

Cheers to those who remain, and best wishes to those to follow.

Figure this is as good a place as any for this. Hopefully without making a big deal out of it … I have stepped down from my role with the ES Staff. Doesn’t mean you’re rid of me altogether, just that going forward I’ll be an UNofficial unapologetic Redskins homer around here. More importantly, it also means you’ll need to direct requests for admin assistance to the remaining crew--I’m hereby off duty. :cool:

Oh my gosh, no more OM?

The old mod squad aint quite the same anymore. No DieHard, Henry, Buddah or OM and Blade is hardly around

This place is a constant change isn't it?

Ditto here - I am also stepping down from my staff position. Going to focus on just being another boneheaded member. This comes easy to me :) Requests for staff assistance should go to the other staffmembers, not Om or myself going forward.

You'll be missed that's for sure Tarhog. Om as well. :cheers:

hmmmmm........

This is a tempting offer Art and like one of the former staff, I like to use smileys as well ;):).

But I do enjoy being a bonehead homer with the B&G glasses glued to my head that can type out **** or **** without disrespecting the organization and feel completely free to call The Stadium (mind you of my 10,000 + posts most have been put here) "idiot central" without feeling a bit guilty by saying said comments.

Ditto here - I am also stepping down from my staff position. Going to focus on just being another boneheaded member. This comes easy to me :) Requests for staff assistance should go to the other staffmembers, not Om or myself going forward.

Whether we've agreed, disagreed, or agreed to disagree, I will always have great love & respect for both of you guys both as people & for the work you've done here.

Know that brothers.

Good news is I get pictures of both of Tarhog's nipples now, daily -- even hourly.

Bad news is, I get pictures of Om's hairline on the same frequency, only it changes faster :).

Great guys and fun to be around for quite a while. They'll do great just doing what they do too.

Well I hope we won't be seeing less of either of you. :(

Thanks for all you both have done to build this site into what it is. :applause:

Om & Tarhog

class acts, and perfect examples of what a mod should be

enjoy retirement :cheers:

Well said. I agree completely. I'm as aghast as I've been since Gibbs announced his retirement. I sincerely have a true sense of loss. You have been mainstays on this site from my first post. I learned from you (I hope) the proper behavior an ES'er should display. You will be missed by me.

I can only hope that the retirement comes of your own choosing at your own timing. If so, then I am happy for you.

Good luck to both of you.

Archived