Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Williamson being shopped by Vikings

DirtySkin21

As WR starved at the Vikings are, don't you think they'd hold onto Williamson if he was worth a damn? Pass, the guy is one of the bigger busts of the 2005 draft and is pretty much worthless.

I would pull Ricky Proehl out of retirement before I signed Troy Williamson.

As WR starved at the Vikings are, don't you think they'd hold onto Williamson if he was worth a damn? Pass, the guy is one of the bigger busts of the 2005 draft and is pretty much worthless.

I would pull Ricky Proehl out of retirement before I signed Troy Williamson.

hsahhahahaha

Moss has been awesome, people only remember the GB game, not his first two years, not the balls he snagged down in that Giants game this year in the wind; a situation when nobody else could catch.

Moss sucked this year his first half of the season, but he was awesome the second half, and he was awesome his first 2 years here, hating on moss is stupid.

And for Williamson, just cause you were drafted high doesnt mean your good, the guy should be out of the league. His #'s werent good in the SEC, he just showed (potential)

QFT!!!

I have no idea why people on this board have memory problems. Santana's dropsies were only in a couple of games this year. Overall he has been pretty good.

Saying Santana cant catch is ridiculous. He had the drops early in the season but he's got some of the best hands in the league.

Look at his #'s since he got here, and realize the different QB's he's had, I know he struggled early in this past season but how many times has Santana come through for us

Santana has been one of the better players on this team the past few years despite his early season struggles this season.

I'm sorry but I cant deal with anyone trashing S Moss. Because he's meant more to our rebuilding (making the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 seasons) than anyone.

His drops have cost us more then one game this last season. Two fumbles for turnovers to lose one game, and one game where the ball goes THROUGH his hands, bounces off of his shoulder pads, and is picked off. His hands were sub par, and average at best.

Brandon Lloyd for Troy Williamson straight up..

If Troy Williamson focuses on his catching skills this offseason he could become a consistant deep threat..

Great analysis.

That's like if I focus on my driving skills, I'll be a better driver.

Brilliant. If Troy Williamson focuses on his catching skills. Thats kind of key to being, you know, a good receiver in the first place.

I can't WAIT to get a receiver that has to focus on his catching skills.

Archived