Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Williamson being shopped by Vikings

DirtySkin21

There looks like since the draft is LITTERED with WR's a lot of people are letting their WR's walk.

I think this brings the value of better WR FA down. And we could DEF address our WR problem in FA. I feel like our WR are a lot younger than our Lines so we should address the lines both Offensive and Defensive lines during the draft.

Moss can play the #1 role fine, he just needs another receiver to be a legit posession threat to help him.

Earnest Wilford or Troy Williamson would be alright

Williamson NO WAY!?!?!

Shopped? What a joke

They could cut him and hed have a problem finding a job in the league. The guy cant catch, we saw it first hand two years ago, game 1.

I think Santana is a #1, I think we need a true #2, which i think (if available) is Deshaun Jackson. He prob wont be there so lets stick with what we have and fix the holes at S, DL, CB, OL.

we already have a fast WR who can't catch, his name is santana moss.

Saying Santana cant catch is ridiculous. He had the drops early in the season but he's got some of the best hands in the league.

Look at his #'s since he got here, and realize the different QB's he's had, I know he struggled early in this past season but how many times has Santana come through for us

Santana has been one of the better players on this team the past few years despite his early season struggles this season.

I'm sorry but I cant deal with anyone trashing S Moss. Because he's meant more to our rebuilding (making the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 seasons) than anyone.

Would consider the FA WR"S available and possible trading our Offensive players Moss, ARE, Lloyd, Sellers, Portis and Bettis and get high picks or for players

The WR's in the draft are not as 5 star as the Backs DE and DT's

RB's are deep and has a dozen excellent ones coming out this year

We can get quality DE and DT in first two rounds for our primary need

There looks like since the draft is LITTERED with WR's a lot of people are letting their WR's walk.

I think this brings the value of better WR FA down. And we could DEF address our WR problem in FA. I feel like our WR are a lot younger than our Lines so we should address the lines both Offensive and Defensive lines during the draft.

Moss can play the #1 role fine, he just needs another receiver to be a legit posession threat to help him.

Earnest Wilford or Troy Williamson would be alright

Saying Santana cant catch is ridiculous. He had the drops early in the season but he's got some of the best hands in the league.

Look at his #'s since he got here, and realize the different QB's he's had, I know he struggled early in this past season but how many times has Santana come through for us

Santana has been one of the better players on this team the past few years despite his early season struggles this season.

I'm sorry but I cant deal with anyone trashing S Moss. Because he's meant more to our rebuilding (making the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 seasons) than anyone.

agreed. his first 2 years here, i was very impressed with his ability to snag balls out of the air.

bad games last year- esp. vs GB- but i dont think thats him overall.

Moss has been awesome, people only remember the GB game, not his first two years, not the balls he snagged down in that Giants game this year in the wind; a situation when nobody else could catch.

Moss sucked this year his first half of the season, but he was awesome the second half, and he was awesome his first 2 years here, hating on moss is stupid.

And for Williamson, just cause you were drafted high doesnt mean your good, the guy should be out of the league. His #'s werent good in the SEC, he just showed (potential)

Rod Gardner > Troy Williamson.

That is not a joke.

I remember the Vikings vs Redskins opener in 2006.

Troy Williamson completely burned Carlos Rogers and Brad Johnson threw a perfect pass into the endzone. And it went right through Williamson's hands, like Williamson was making a basket with his arms for a basketball. Didn't even get one finger on that perfect pass.

Then Carlos Rogers started dancing like he did something. :doh:

I remember the Vikings vs Redskins opener in 2006.

Troy Williamson completely burned Carlos Rogers and Brad Johnson threw a perfect pass into the endzone. And it went right through Williamson's hands, like Williamson was making a basket with his arms for a basketball. Didn't even get one finger on that perfect pass.

Then Carlos Rogers started dancing like he did something. :doh:

Rookie year, rookie mistake by TW, Carlos hasnt done anything but give up 1st down after 1st down. Plays a cushion, WR drives into him, CR turns his hips, WR curls at the sticks ALL THE WAY DOWN THE FIELD. NO TO Troy

:laugh::laugh::laugh: iam sorry i stopped reading after that.

Some of the players being shopped by other clubs including Williamson and Javon Walker are going to end up as cap casualties and with a bit of patience anyone waiting can get them for no compensation :)

Not that I am advocating signing or trading for either player here :D

Archived