Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Williamson being shopped by Vikings

DirtySkin21

His drops have cost us more then one game this last season. Two fumbles for turnovers to lose one game, and one game where the ball goes THROUGH his hands, bounces off of his shoulder pads, and is picked off. His hands were sub par, and average at best.

No, his hands were on/off. He dropped passes regularly early on, but he made some SPECTACULAR catches in the 2nd half of the season (especially in both of the Dallas games). He also got up at least 40 inches off the ground to make a catch against Seattle in the playoffs. Some of the drops were't his fault (bad throws). He also got open deep on numerous occasions (Philly, NYJ, Seattle, etc.) but poor throws (due to pressure, or otherwise) prevented him from being able to make the catch.

uh oh i seriously hope we didnt do something stupid. i was watching the coverage of the combine on nfl network and the ticker at the bottom of the screen had the draft order and it said that the vikings have the 17th and 21st picks.

oh man i am seriously hoping that that was a typo.

Is there going to be a thread about every player that becomes available?

:doh:

If I was a betting man I would bet on yes. :)

Especially since there has been a thread on every player that has been released so far in the league. BTW, did anyone notice that Zach Thomas has signed with Dallas?

Also, am I the only one here that thinks that Justin Gage from the Titans is an intriguing (sp) option, as opposed to say maybe Hackett?

TW seems to have more "wide open" drops than any other active WR in the NFL.

My father is a Vikings fan, and I've watched almost every Minnesota game with him these past few seasons.

I've seen Troy WIDE OPEN on many occasions and fail to catch the most simple pass from his QB. Many of these drops occur when the DB is nowhere to be found, and if the catch is made its an easy score.

This guy will tear the heart out of any fan .... I say NO!

Archived