Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Bill Belichick to the Redskins? (M.E.T.)

stc85

:wtf:

Are you that desperate to create a post? How long did it take you to think up that nonsense? Besides, if he were interested, I don't think we'd want him! I'd rather sacrifice a perfect season than get a pompous ***hole for a coach! Think about it, do you remember the little girl who got booed at the Colts/chargers playoff game? Guess why she got booed?

Here are some reports that I wouldn't even bat an eye at if PFT (or what I refer to as the wet farts) were to write:

Skins to hire Bigfoot as new head coach!

Loch Ness Monster spotted in Potomac being ridden by Dan Snyder!

Vinny Cerrato is Elvis' lovechild!

RFK field abandoned because it is the planned staging area for alien invasion!

Dan Snyder hires 300-pound cat as new director of personnel!

You may be on to something. Lets schedule bigfoot for an interview. I would like that hire.

Here are some reports that I wouldn't even bat an eye at if PFT (or what I refer to as the wet farts) were to write:

Skins to hire Bigfoot as new head coach!

Loch Ness Monster spotted in Potomac being ridden by Dan Snyder!

Vinny Cerrato is Elvis' lovechild!

RFK field abandoned because it is the planned staging area for alien invasion!

Dan Snyder hires 300-pound cat as new director of personnel!

LOL. Don't give them any ideas. :silly:

I too would be inclined to leave Tom Brady. I mean who the hell likes winning Super Bowls with one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game, I'd rather lose with a QB who half the fanbase believes is a bust.

Where is your proof? You say half the fanbase feels that Jason Campbell is a bust but in reality it is a few of your friends and yourself that feel that way. After 14 games that he started since being drafted, he is a bust. He was drafted and sat behind Mark Brunell for a year and a half before starting and then got hurt in week 12 of this year. So you evaluate him based on that. Get real. Al Saunders and Joe Gibbs play calling for Campbell was limited because of no trust in a young QB to full playbook open for a Veteran Career Back up QB. So show us the proof that the Fanbase feels this way.

So wait, my thread on this exact same rumor a bit back gets a "mercy closing" and this doesn't? Don't the mods have any mercy for PFT? Sheesh...

PFT probably picked up on MY utterly uninformed speculation, btw, so one shouldn't get too excited/terrified about Belichick in DC. I still wonder, tho....I still wonder...if Dan the Man likes splash, as many have claimed, this would be SPLASH. (followed by drowning noises...)

No, this one is by far the stupidest **** that has ever been made a thread. I know the mods are leaving this one open for the rest of us to rip on. Good job mods!:applause: Anything this stupid deserves to be ripped on. Maybe it will stop the flood of, "I just want my voice heard."

Man, I know everyone is passionate about what is going on right now, but please people. The soap box isn't this big. The only reason eveyone is starting these self opinion, theory threads is you think no one will ever see your post on page four of a thread and, "I want my opinion heard!" So I must start a thread.

Why doesn't everyone who is under say, 3,000 posts, let the other people (mods for instance)make threads for us to talk about? I think they deserve the seniority right now. They certainly have better thread making skills then WE do.:2cents: and I'm not excluding myself myself from this NNT (at least for a while)

No, this one is by far the stupidest **** that has ever been made a thread. I know the mods are leaving this one open for the rest of us to rip on. Good job mods!:applause: Anything this stupid deserves to be ripped on. Maybe it will stop the flood of, "I just want my voice heard."

Man, I know everyone is passionate about what is going on right now, but please people. The soap box isn't this big. The only reason eveyone is starting these self opinion, theory threads is you think no one will ever see your post on page four of a thread and, "I want my opinion heard!" So I must start a thread.

Why doesn't everyone who is under say, 3,000 posts, let the other people (mods for instance)make threads for us to talk about? I think they deserve the seniority right now. They certainly have better thread making skills then WE do.:2cents: and I'm not excluding myself myself from this NNT (at least for a while)

I've seen people with over 3000 posts make some pretty dumb threads too. At least he had a link to provide with it.......which i've seen MANY threads without links as well.

Archived