Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Bill Belichick to the Redskins? (M.E.T.)

stc85

Even if I thought there was ANY chance of it actually happening, which there is NONE of.....

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and once more NO!!!!!!!

That is a move which would cause me not only to stop rooting for the Redskins, but probably to take my own life.

WOW!

Its realy not that serious. its just football.

Stupid speculation, but if Belichick was interested and available I can't imagine Snyder would hesitate for a second giving the coach anything he demands. It's asinine to suggest otherwise.

Why would Belichick put himself in a position where coordinators and assistants already have contracts? He'd want to build his own staff and bring in his own guys. That rumor makes absolutely no sense at all.

You're not old enough, but is it safe to assume you would've been against the Redskins hiring Lombardi too?

It would not be safe to make that assumption for several reasons... It's a different time, a different league, and a VERY different individual we're talking about.

I hold a special HATRED for Bill Belichick and for the ENTIRE Patriots organization. Beliscum is, and always will be a LOSER in my mind, as will the Patriots.

I actively root for former Patriots players who have been on our roster (Patten, Fauria, etc...) to sustain season and career ending injuries. There is NOBODY and nothing that has ever had any interaction with that franchise that I ever want in DC.

And while everyone takes their team seriously, I think you're getting carried away. Rick Venturi, Rich Kotite or David Shula, those are guys worth jumping off the bridge over, not Belichick.

No bridge jumping. It's too much of a crap-shoot as to whether it works or not. I'm talking about a .45ACP up under the chin.

[Edit: The Mass_SkinsFan Ignore List of Doom

Current Membership: 171

I'm expecting this number to go up based on how this thread is going]

Quite possibly. Then again EVERY thread recently seems to have a high probability of expanding the list.

ll http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Some are speculating that the Redskins might be considering a run at Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who could be inclined to move on if his team secures its fourth Super Bowl win in seven years via a perfect 19-0 season.

But such speculation overlooks the fact that Belichick would want to run the show anywhere that he goes. In Washington, no coach is going to run the show -- as evidenced by the fact that the Redskins are already hiring the guys who'll be working for the coach who eventually is hired. This approach necessarily runs off any potential head coach who is inclined to call all of the shots.

"Some" are also stating that Brittany Spears is pregnant with a three headed alien baby, is this the same source that PFT is using here?

"Some" are also stating that Brittany Spears is pregnant with a three headed alien baby, is this the same source that PFT is using here?

Don't even joke about that, it will end up happening.

Belicheck leave New England??? Why????

Because the only way to prove you are the best coach ever is to leave the players that everyone says are responsible for your success, start fresh somewhere else, and do it all again.

Archived