Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Giants vs Packers game thread

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

I closed this for being made so early, but I'm re-opening it because of all the posts. Don't anyone start another "official game thread" again for an event that isn't starting until the next day :doh:

A few (2-3) hours early is good enough.

And Kiwi, stop cricumventing the profanity filters (read up on the rule) or you may be just reading all gameday ;) :laugh:

Giants win because of this......:D

patsvspackerswd6.jpg

So you're predicting a Charger vs. Giant Super Bowl?

:rotflmao:

Tom, you better attempt to get some more sleep if you want to stay up to watch the full game. Once Packers start pulling away I'd hate to see you fall asleep in your beer.:silly:

Eli has a 60 rating in cold/inclement weather. I think if the Giants have any shot of winning it, they rely on their running game and keep Favre off the field as much as possible. A couple of turnovers couldn't hurt either.

Honestly, I think Favre and company will come out on top here. He has cold playoff weather experience, they're at home, Grant is running well plus there may be the added motivation of getting Favre to the SB one last time.

The outlook is bleak for a Giants win.

I'm just curious, what is everyones opinion on who has a better O-line?

Green Bay or Dallas?

The Cowboys OLine is better but Favre is also much better than Romo sits to pee. And he gets rid of the ball very quickly. The Giants have to cut off his quick slant route and make him think for another two seconds. This may open up the deep pass for the Packers but it will also give the DLine a little more time to get to Favre. It is pick your poison. They have to get Favre thinking.

I'm just curious, what is everyones opinion on who has a better O-line?

Green Bay or Dallas?

Dallas has a better OL.

If your next move is going to be then you should dominate like you did with Dallas, no, it is a different animal.

GB has a better QB, better WR group, home field advantage, the weather and I am certain their coaches and QB will make better adjustments than Dallas.:2cents:

Dallas has a better OL.

If your next move is going to be then you should dominate like you did with Dallas, no, it is a different animal.

GB has a better QB, better WR group, home field advantage, the weather and I am certain their coaches and QB will make better adjustments than Dallas.:2cents:

The only thing I would disagree with in terms of being important for the Packers is home field. The Giants are 9-1 on the road so that doesn't bother them.

I think the biggest thing is Favre over Romo sits to pee. It doesn't matter how much better the Dallas OLine is because Favre is even that much better than Romo sits to pee.

']The only thing I would disagree with in terms of being important for the Packers is home field. The Giants are 9-1 on the road so that doesn't bother them.

I think the biggest thing is Favre over Romo sits to pee. It doesn't matter how much better the Dallas OLine is because Favre is even that much better than Romo sits to pee.

I hear ya Tom, but the fact that it's going to be 0* is going to play a part in the game, no matter what.... I dont know if snow has been forecasted at all and i dont know if wind either, but the cold is brutal, no matter where you play. On that note i will say that if used correctly, it could work in their favor. Brandon Jacobs could be a HUGE factor in the game today if they pound the ball, but i dont see Eli being able to step up and carry the team.

']The only thing I would disagree with in terms of being important for the Packers is home field. The Giants are 9-1 on the road so that doesn't bother them.
It has been freakish the way that has worked thus far.

As long as Favre doesn't break his receivers fingers with his passes' date=' the weather coupled with the fan noise should be a difference today.

']I think the biggest thing is Favre over Romo sits to pee. It doesn't matter how much better the Dallas OLine is because Favre is even that much better than Romo sits to pee.
:shhh: What are you trying to do, stir up trouble. Their a many in ATN who will be offended by the idea Favre>Romo sits to pee.:laugh:

Archived