Extremeskins

Official Giants vs Packers game thread

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Hilarious Flashback:

January 28, 2001

Giants (12-4) vs Ravens (12-4)

Kerry Collins vs Trent Dilfer :doh:

Final Score: Ravens 34, Giants 7 :rolleyes:

The Giant's only points came on a 97 yard kickoff return in the 3rd quarter. Kerry Collins threw four INTs and had just 112 yards. Tiki was held to 49 yards on 11 carries. Redskins great Tony Banks made an appearance for Baltimore, throwing one incomplete pass. :laugh:

Hilarious Flashback:

January 28, 2001

The Giant's only points came on a 97 yard kickoff return in the 3rd quarter. Kerry Collins threw four INTs and had just 112 yards. Tiki was held to 49 yards on 11 carries. Redskins great Tony Banks made an appearance for Baltimore, throwing one incomplete pass. :laugh:

Thank you for helping me re-live that refreshing and hilarious moment in history

Hilarious Flashback:

January 28, 2001

The Ravens were so dominant in that game. They just crushed them.

I'm coming in late form watchin g the game eslewhere and only scanned the last few pages so frogive me if I'm repeating stuff...but man I though Favre played this game manily like he didn't realize like this was it. I can't believe a guy like that knowing this would be his last hurrah and how one more SB would add significantly to his all-time ranking after a good season would then turn around and turn in such a lackluster error-filled showing. I'd be going nuts if I was a GB fan. And I'd probably have had a cardiac arrest as a fan of either team with that last few possession for each side. Crazy.

I'm coming in late form watchin g the game eslewhere and only scanned the last few pages so frogive me if I'm repeating stuff...but man I though Favre played this game manily like he didn't realize like this was it. I can't believe a guy like that knowing this would be his last hurrah and how one more SB would add significantly to his all-time ranking after a good season would then turn around and turn in such a lackluster error-filled showing. I'd be going nuts if I was a GB fan. And I'd probably have had a cardiac arrest as a fan of either team with that last few possession for each side. Crazy.

Green Bay is my 2nd favorite team, so I would favor them in most cases, but I have to admit the Giants earned the win. The Pack had PLENTY of chances to snatch victory but failed to take advantage.

Yes! Yes, f--- you too!!

Prince Akeem: Sir, did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?

Cleo McDowell: No, I didn't.

Prince Akeem: Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory.

Cleo McDowell: Son.

Prince Akeem: Yes?

Cleo McDowell: If you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.

Prince Akeem: Yes.

:D

Archived