Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What happens to ST's locker? *Updated*

Burgundy&Gold4Ever

Not so sure I'd want to be the guy who draws that space when its a regular locker...

As wierd as it would be (theorectially to the players, anyway) I think it would be appropriate for one of his former U teammates (Moss, Portis, or McIntosh) to occupy it in honor of him.

ugh not sure how i feel.

I want it in the locker room forever - but I can also see how that could be distracting and counter productive, especially while those that actually knew him are still on the team.

I guess as long as its honored somewhere, its a good solution.

Not so sure I'd want to be the guy who draws that space when its a regular locker...

I dont think the new guy would care one way or the other....he'd just be happy he's on a roster

I really don't know how I feel about this. His memories will always remain in the hearts of all who loved him. Maybe removing his locker will turn a needed page for his former teammates? But I liked it where it was...unfortunately I'm in no position to make that decision.

Damn.. this thread brings back some great memories, along with a tough fact..

I'll never, again, be able to watch my favorite player walk onto the field.. Sad ****, man..

RIP, dude..

Hope we draft Berry... i need a new dog.. Bad..

edit: on a happy note, I can someday visit his locker :) The very place that ST "transformed".

HaiL!

I'll never, again, be able to watch my favorite player walk onto the field.. Sad ****, man..

RIP, dude..

edit: on a happy note, I can someday visit his locker :) The very place that ST "transformed".

HaiL!

My thoughts exactly, dude. Now that I live in DC again, I'm definitely going to make a trip to the stadium to see the locker.

just leave it as is unless his family wants it for his memory.....but letting someone else use it would be uncool.. i miss seeing #21 intercept every pass that came his way like many here the 21 in my screen name is for him...it sure aint my age.... R.I.P.

I like the hall of fame store idea, I also think it would probably need to be expanded to do so though.

The Yankees are like the Celtics. They retire EVERY number.

If you hit an RBI single in the World Series for the Yankees' date=' your number is probably retired.[/quote']

Cant speak about the Yankees (not much on baseball), but don't go there with the Celtics aka the best NBA franchise. Four Celtics (Bob Cousy, Bill Russell, Dave Cowens, and Larry Bird) have won the NBA Most Valuable Player Award for an NBA record total of 10 MVP awards. Not to mention 33 hall of famers, so ofcourse the rafters at the Boston garden are going to be filled with retired numers along with there 17 NBA championship banners also the most in the NBA.

Not trying to start an argument, just saying man.

I'm going to the Packer game this year. Would I have to have seats in the club level to see his locker? It would mean everything to me to see that.

I could be wrong but I believe it is possible to get club access (for a price of course) without having a club seat.

Cant speak about the Yankees (not much on baseball), but don't go there with the Celtics aka the best NBA franchise. Four Celtics (Bob Cousy, Bill Russell, Dave Cowens, and Larry Bird) have won the NBA Most Valuable Player Award for an NBA record total of 10 MVP awards. Not to mention 33 hall of famers, so ofcourse the rafters at the Boston garden are going to be filled with retired numers along with there 17 NBA championship banners also the most in the NBA.

Not trying to start an argument, just saying man.

The Yankees have won 27 World Championships...most in the MLB. Also just saying.

RIP, dude..

HaiL!

+1000

Hail

Archived