Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What happens to ST's locker? *Updated*

Burgundy&Gold4Ever

Thanks I will bring extra cash

Wait, it's not just a cover you pay to get in. It's an upgrade you can add on to your ticket. Either call the ticket office or look for tickets that come with club access. You might even be able to buy just the club passes for that game.

he would have made an impacton the team had he had the chance.. the tragedy was not his fault ... you are obviously a jerk!!!! :mad:

Why call the man a jerk? Not like ST was Sammy Baugh status or anything. Is he Redskin legend? Yes. Hall of fame? No, he was took to short. Should he be remembered? Hell yeah! Should his locker be remembered for ever? No. It's not like he ran TD back in the SB. He helped us, and single-handedly won us one playoff game and/or got us in the playoffs against philly. So I think a simple Remembrance is cool.

Agreed. The guy was and will be a part of this team. Besides, if they give the locker to another player, he'll always be under pressure to perform at the same level that ST did.

It's just a locker, bro. If he wore the same number as Taylor, I can see where the pressure would be there. But not just by having the locker in the same place.

I'm going to the Packer game this year. Would I have to have seats in the club level to see his locker? It would mean everything to me to see that.
I could be wrong but I believe it is possible to get club access (for a price of course) without having a club seat.

I believe if you buy tailgate club passes (pre game tailgate food area) you can get onto the club level area for the 5th quarter party after the game. TG passes can be found on broker sites for very cheap most of the time, last year i scored some for $20 a piece..the cost if you buy directly from the Skins is something like $60 per game. You need a game ticket to use your TG Club ticket though.

Of there are club level guest passes out there as well you can use during the game, but you cant sit in a seat up there with it, but not sure where to find those.

Wait, it's not just a cover you pay to get in. It's an upgrade you can add on to your ticket. Either call the ticket office or look for tickets that come with club access. You might even be able to buy just the club passes for that game.

Glad I checked in this thread again! Thanks!

I believe if you buy tailgate club passes (pre game tailgate food area) you can get onto the club level area for the 5th quarter party after the game. TG passes can be found on broker sites for very cheap most of the time, last year i scored some for $20 a piece..the cost if you buy directly from the Skins is something like $60 per game. You need a game ticket to use your TG Club ticket though.

Of there are club level guest passes out there as well you can use during the game, but you cant sit in a seat up there with it, but not sure where to find those.

Good info! Thanks!

It's gonna have to go eventually. What happens when a new stadium is built? Do we glass one out there too?

I think the plan that they have, moving it to the club level is nice, but at the same time not because not all fans can see it. I think it's better not having it in the locker room, it can be a distraction at times, I thought it was a nice sign of respect after he passed on, but I really don't think something like that belongs in a locker room.

As another user said though, if someone uses that locker, that's another story.

Archived