Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

I know he is but we better seriously look at signing him longer term if we're sold on him. But that's RR's decision.

I think we need a sharp negotiator with a history of Quarterback negotiations, like Bruce Allen, to come in and sign him to a long contract.

• Haha 4

NFC Playoff race after Week 13.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine 

ESPN: NFL Playoff Standings 2021

Note:  Some teams still have their bye ahead.

Overall Record, Conference Record

1. Cards: 10-2, 6-2

2. Packers: 9-3, 7-2

3. Bucs: 9-3, 6-3

4. Boys: 8-4, 6-1 =  @Team, @Giants, Team, Cards, @Eagles

5. Rams: 8-4, 5-3 = @Cards, Hawks, @Vikings, @Ravens, 49ers

Race for 6th and 7th Wild Card:

6. Team: 6-6, 5-2 = Boys, @Eagles, @Boys, Eagles, @Giants

7. 49ers: 6-6, 5-5 = @Bengals, Falcons, @Titans, Texans, @Rams

8. Eagles: 6-7, 4-4 = Team, Giants, @Team, Boys

9. Vikings: 5-7, 4-4 = Steelers, @Bears, Rams, @Packers, Bears

10. Panthers: 5-7, 3-5 = Falcons, @Bills, Bucs, @Saints, @Bucs

11. Falcons: 5-7, 2-6 =  @Panthers, @49ers, Lions, @Bills, Saints

12. Saints: 5-7, 4-5 =  @Jets, @Bucs, Dolphins, Panthers, @Falcons

13. Giants: 4-8, 3-5 = @Chargers, Boys, @Eagles, @Bears, Team

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 7:21 PM, kingdaddy said:

I know he is but we better seriously look at signing him longer term if we're sold on him. But that's RR's decision.

yeah if we make the playoffs or at least Heineke dont fall apart down the stretch then we should give him a pay raise… 3 year 24 mill with half of it guaranteed or something like that…

it will be win/win…

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Honestly 8-9 might be good enough for the 7 seed

That's what I saw yesterday. The Panthers and Saints are finished. The Vikings and 9ers both have tough roads ahead. The teams to watch are the Eagles and Falcons. Worst case need to beat the Eagles at least once and hope the Cowboys have something to play for in week 18

• Like 1

8 hours ago, method man said:

That's what I saw yesterday. The Panthers and Saints are finished. The Vikings and 9ers both have tough roads ahead. The teams to watch are the Eagles and Falcons. Worst case need to beat the Eagles at least once and hope the Cowboys have something to play for in week 18

I legit believe itll be us and the Eagles in the 6-7 seeds. Which one gets which seed is TBD. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, method man said:

If we get to 9 wins I feel pretty certain we get in. Possibly 8-9 but 9-8 and we get in. No one at 5-7 catches us at 9 wins.

SF has 3 crazy tough games - Bengals, Titans, Rams - all on the road. They do good to go 2-3 but maybe they go 3-2. Eagles are in a better spot except they are a game behind in the loss column. That is huge. They likely have to go 3-1 to pass us, which includes at least 1 win against us The other two games are giants and boys. Depends on if dallas has anything to play for. We can help ourselves that way too if we beat them this coming Sunday. Minn - no way they go 3-2. Falcons are behind us since we beat them. So they have to go like 4-1 or 5-0. Not going to happen. The rest are DOA. 

Each game is a PO game from here on out. Ron has been here and so have many of this team. We had to win a few down the stretch last year to win the Div. Should at least be fun. 

• Like 1

If we make the playoffs as a wild card, we would face one of these 4 teams:

Arizona, Green Bay, Tampa and Dallas.

I like our chances against Dallas and Green Bay.  50-50 against Tampa. Probably no shot against Arizona.

I think the odds are very strong, we break the Synder curse and go to back to back playoffs. If we go into the playoffs with a 3-2 or better run; we might even win a playoff game. If we limp into the playoffs with a 2-3 or worse finish; it will be a quick exit.

5 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If we make the playoffs as a wild card, we would face one of these 4 teams:

Arizona, Green Bay, Tampa and Dallas.

I like our chances against Dallas and Green Bay.  50-50 against Tampa. Probably no shot against Arizona.

I think the odds are very strong, we break the Synder curse and go to back to back playoffs. If we go into the playoffs with a 3-2 or better run; we might even win a playoff game. If we limp into the playoffs with a 2-3 or worse finish; it will be a quick exit.

I wouldn't want to face Brady in the playoffs, especially with him looking for revenge for the loss this season. GB and Dallas are both beatable

33 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Packers are the most balanced team in the league and will be getting their injured players back by the time the playoffs start. Not sure we'd have much chance against them. And you never wanna face Brady in the playoffs.

We faced Brady last year in the playoff and almost won. We beat them this year. So your statement is false. :)

Unless you were talking about some other team facing Brady then carry on....lol

Edited by zskins
  • Haha 1

I have a feeling that if our week 17 game vs NYG has any meaning and can knock the Eagles out of the playoffs that the NYG will roll over and tank just to get back at the Eagles from last season. How crazy ironic would that be? Hopefully we don't need the game in week 18 cause we've already clinched the playoffs or division title. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Be pretty funny if we take the east and week 18 the eagles knock the cowboys out of it all together. 

It's possible the Skins can take the division, but at 8-4 and in this crappy conference, it seems it would take a mammoth collapse for Dallas to miss the postseason altogether.