Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah I think the big games are the two Giants games and the Cowboys game.

I'm counting Vikings, Eagles, and 49ers are sure fire losses.

Texans, Falcons, and Browns(even with Watson back, that team is bad)should be wins. 

So that leaves the Colts, Giants x 2, and Cowboys. We need to win at least 3/4 of these.

That'd put us at 9-8 which I do think could get us the #7 seed. Vikings will win the North. 49ers win West. South...who the heck knows, they're all bad. 

I'm not sure anyone else in the NFC that doesn't win their division finishes with 9 wins. Maybe the Seahawks if Geno actually is for real. 

We are not losing to the 49ers and we are sweeping the giants. You guys are way too timid. Heinicke won 7 games last year. It’s not gonna be horrible.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

The NFL wanted parity and they sure do have it. Poor football is being played all over the league right now. 

Typically there are about 4 truly elite teams and 4 truly awful teams. The rest of the league is more or less the same with injuries and luck being the primary determinant.

Right now I'd say the elite teams are the Bills, Chiefs, and Eagles. The fourth? Not sure. Possibly the Vikings. Could be the 49ers but I don't trust Jimmy G. 

The 4 awful teams are tough though. Bears for sure. Lions as well. But then you have like the entire NFC South which looks bad. The Browns look bad. Texans. Colts. Steelers. Even us possibly.

The divide between the haves and have nots just widen.

• Thumb up 2

21 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah I think the big games are the two Giants games and the Cowboys game.

I'm counting Vikings, Eagles, and 49ers are sure fire losses.

Texans, Falcons, and Browns(even with Watson back, that team is bad)should be wins. 

So that leaves the Colts, Giants x 2, and Cowboys. We need to win at least 3/4 of these.

That'd put us at 9-8 which I do think could get us the #7 seed. Vikings will win the North. 49ers win West. South...who the heck knows, they're all bad. 

I'm not sure anyone else in the NFC that doesn't win their division finishes with 9 wins. Maybe the Seahawks if Geno actually is for real. 

Figure 

Tampa

San Francisco 

Philadelphia 

Minnesota 

Win division 

Wild Cards team pick 3

Nyg

Dallas

Cardinals

Seattle

Green Bay

Washington 

Atlanta 

New Orleans 

I think we will be in the mix but unless Dallas and the NYG fall apart it will be difficult to make playoffs

10 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Figure 

Tampa

San Francisco 

Philadelphia 

Minnesota 

Win division 

Wild Cards team pick 3

Nyg

Dallas

Cardinals

Seattle

Green Bay

Washington 

Atlanta 

New Orleans 

I think we will be in the mix but unless Dallas and the NYG fall apart it will be difficult to make playoffs

You left out the Rams. But all the teams play against each other. We have a legit shot. 

5 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

You left out the Rams. But all the teams play against each other. We have a legit shot. 

I forgot the Rams. We do have a shot I think we have to catch some breaks but we absolutely have a shot.

5 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Edited by Redskins 2021