Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you regret your screen name?

Touchdown Redskins

Ok sike, no it wasn't. But I do recall someone with a screen name of "StevieSuperior" or something like that.

:laugh: I also remember someone had "Ball Coach Spurrier".

Mine is safe etched forever in Redskins history. That's why I chose mine. I had considered a Lavar name when I registered, but decided to stick with a true Redskin.

I really hate my name. I picked it in support of Lavar back in 2005. I think that guy was a force of nature but how he acted and the way the contract was handled I really don't have much respect for the guy anymore. Oh well...
I don't know the forum rules on this, but after the better part of a 1000 posts without causing trouble, maybe a mod would let you change it? Wouldn't hurt to PM one and ask. You can make up your count on just a few game threads.

No i dont. my s/n is just my name. But you may regret yours because the redskins have a hard time getting a touchdown

Haha, touche. I picked my screen name because I was trying to think of the best case scenario for the Redskins in a football game. Thus, I picked "Touchdown Redskins." I guess in retrospect I could have picked "Victory Redskins" or "Superbowl Redskins," but unfortunately the best case scenario for the current Redskins team is probably "Fight Your Guts Out And Lose A Close Game," and I doubt that would fit.

Not at all...I think it fits, plus it is my license plate.

I have seen awful Skins teams in my lifetime, but I will always love this team. I finally saw my first home game Sunday (1200 mile trip and lots of $$$ later), and my love for the Skins grew....

I love this team no matter how bad they are.

Archived