Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you regret your screen name?

Touchdown Redskins

I thought mine was fairly original. Redskin fan from the DC area stuck all the way down in Florida for the foreseeable future...

Little did I know that a member named "EagleInExile" beat me to it by a few years. He doesn't post often so I didn't know I was plagerizing him until it was too late. Bad enough to find out you're a hack, but to find out you've copied an Eagle fan? Ouch.

Well I go to the University of Central Florida (UCF) which happens to have the number 1 rusher in all of college football, Kevin Smith (look it up if you don't believe me) and I've been a redskins fan since I can remember. I initially chose MonkMan, because he's my all time favorite skin, but for some reason there was something wrong with that account.

Mine is an obscure character from an obscure Stephen King series. I don't think anyone has ever recognized it, because nobody's ever said anything about it. Most people think it's my real name, which is cool I guess, although its weird when people call me Jaime sometimes.

I didn't want to choose something 'Skins related because they all seem to be permutations of one another with so many members on the board. I didn't want to be another "skinsfan(insert two numbers here)".

Archived