Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you regret your screen name?

Touchdown Redskins

Sorry if this belongs in the tailgate, but I figured this was Redskins-related since most of our screen names deal with the Skins.

In any case, this is directed toward the people who have chosen names such as "LavarIsGod" or "IamSeanGilbert." I picked "Touchdown Redskins" because I was too scared that if I picked a player, he'd pull a Champ Bailey on us.

So, do you?

all I have to say is 30 carries in back to back weeks :cheers:

Fair enough (and thank God for him otherwise the score would have been worse than it was), but what if CP gets traded tomorrow (say, back to Denver for that 2nd round pick and Bailey) and he blows up over there? Would you still like your screen name then (assuming you couldn't change it)?

Fair enough (and thank God for him otherwise the score would have been worse than it was), but what if CP gets traded tomorrow (say, back to Denver for that 2nd round pick and Bailey) and he blows up over there? Would you still like your screen name then (assuming you couldn't change it)?

Hopefully the next running back has the same initials and number. :laugh:. Hopefully Portis is here for the rest of his career though.

I LOVE my screen name. To me "Fun Bunch" is a timeless name in honor of the receiver from the Glory Years.

I have been in the same fantasy league for 12 years now and I have always used this name.

I tried to get it on my plates here in Arizona but it was taken.

That's also why I don't buy jerseys of current players, no matter how great they are, cause they will all leave.

I have 2 jerseys...Darrell Green and Joey T. My son has a Portis jersey but it was only like $20.

Archived