Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you regret your screen name?

Touchdown Redskins

Sorry if this belongs in the tailgate, but I figured this was Redskins-related since most of our screen names deal with the Skins.

In any case, this is directed toward the people who have chosen names such as "LavarIsGod" or "IamSeanGilbert." I picked "Touchdown Redskins" because I was too scared that if I picked a player, he'd pull a Champ Bailey on us.

So, do you?

It's funny you say that because I see all the screen names on here and it makes me sorry I DIDN'T choose a Skins-related name.

Sorry if this belongs in the tailgate, but I figured this was Redskins-related since most of our screen names deal with the Skins.

In any case, this is directed toward the people who have chosen names such as "LavarIsGod" or "IamSeanGilbert." I picked "Touchdown Redskins" because I was too scared that if I picked a player, he'd pull a Champ Bailey on us.

So, do you?

No way I have to worry about a Champ Bailey move .....

So, do you?

No i dont. my s/n is just my name. But you may regret yours because the redskins have a hard time getting a touchdown

Well, I'm a girl...and I'm a Skins fan and I love CP. I've met him a couple of times and he's always been fun and friendly and spent time talking to fans. Aside from that, even if the start of this season was shaky for him, his true colors are finally showing through and he really is a talented player. =)

And if he does end up leaving, whatever, I liked him while he was here and I'll still like him as a player if he goes elsewhere...

Good call on this thread though, nice change from the blame games.

Archived