Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whiny Babies FTL... You Are Being Held Accountable (Names Included)

SantanaClaus89

This is my first post, but I have been a fan since I was 5 and fell in love with burgandy and gold, and I love to read these boards, just never have felt fired up enough about something or thought that there was something unsaid that needed to be said, but this guy really pisses me off. Who is this guy? what kind of fan is he? Is there anyway to kick someone off these boards? Seems like an Eagles fan to me. You must work for ESPN. Is this Tony K's screenname? Stop skulking around on ES boards for quotes, Kornheiser, you idiot.

Before halftime:

Before the GAME:

Agreed.

That's two. There won't be a third person who says he knows the rules better than I do in this thread. This isn't a debate people. You're being stupid. Stop. Todd, for a long history of being cool, you can say whatever you want :).

Warlord, shut up.

No, not really. You didn't say someone made a bad play who made a bad play. You CONCLUDED an ultimate answer based on a handful of plays. What you can't comprehend is no one should do that. Don't do it again, rather than trying to explain how something so stupid was somehow less stupid than a guy who was more stupid than you.

OMG burned! Art FTW

No, not really. You didn't say someone made a bad play who made a bad play. You CONCLUDED an ultimate answer based on a handful of plays. What you can't comprehend is no one should do that. Don't do it again, rather than trying to explain how something so stupid was somehow less stupid than a guy who was more stupid than you.

:laugh: :applause:

Anyone notice the only people that are whining are the same people who were whining during the game? You guys should lighten up.

I'm just about the only one you quoted who showed up and I hardly whined. So I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about, dude. (unless you're talking about Diesel??)

And why tell someone to 'lighten up' if you're going to make a thread like this, which is made for either sheepish confession of guilt or confrontation?

Don't post out of both sides of your mouth. Figure out the reasons for your own actions and stand behind them.

Well as long as it is allowed (I didn't catch where it was allowed in the last thread so I didn't know) ...well...

I'm glad people are being held accountable. A message board isn't live. You have a chance to think about criticizing the team before you do it. It is okay to be disappointed with the team when they are struggling, but as fans I think it is a little pathetic to go into a game thread and tell everyone the season is over and we are terrible while we are down by 3 on the road in Philly and looking decent.

Wrong. This thread is excellent. Stupid people who make stupid comments ought to have their words held in front of others to own up for, or, better, to shut up.

he shoots.....

he scores....

this thread is just what the doctor ordered ...

I'll admit I was pessimistic, but good god, some of these folks were going crazy ....

That's two. There won't be a third person who says he knows the rules better than I do in this thread. This isn't a debate people. You're being stupid. Stop. Todd, for a long history of being cool, you can say whatever you want :).

Warlord, shut up.

Easy does it, lol. Just rocking the boat a bit to get you riled up. Can't argue with the man with the mod stick.

Archived