Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Indiana Jones and the...

SkinsBry

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/10/film.indianajones.ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- The title of the new "Indiana Jones" movie, directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Harrison Ford, has been revealed.

"Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" will be in theaters May 22, 2008.

The title of the long-awaited fourth installment of the adventure series was announced by Shia LaBeouf, who co-stars with Ford in the film, at the MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday.

The new Indy adventure, which is set in the 1950s, also stars Cate Blanchett, Ray Winstone, John Hurt, Jim Broadbent and Karen Allen.

(click link for the rest)

At first I didn't like the guy at all, but after seeing Shia in more and more movies, the kid's got talent. They said everyone was thinking he played Indy's son, but he says he's the sidekick, and that Spielberg is going to make a transition to more of these films, but with Shia instead of Harrison Frod, for age reasons.

At first I didn't like the guy at all, but after seeing Shia in more and more movies, the kid's got talent. They said everyone was thinking he played Indy's son, but he says he's the sidekick, and that Spielberg is going to make a transition to more of these films, but with Shia instead of Harrison Frod, for age reasons.

If you like golf, you gotta see The Greatest Game Ever Played. Shia stars in that and it's based on a true story.

I'd rather see Spielburg just end the films after this one. I just can't see anymore Indiana Jones films without Harrison as Indiana Jones.

The title of the long-awaited fourth installment of the adventure series was announced by Shia LaBeouf, who co-stars with Ford in the film, at the MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday.

Long-awaited? I haven't been waiting for anything. I thought that series was done (and overdone) so I certainly wasn't waiting for a fourth lame installment.

• 8 months later...
BUMP!

Just saw it tonight in a sneak preview.

Really enjoyed it, quality Lucasfilm.

Enjoy!

What's the running time on it?

Lucas announced at Cannes the other day that he would be interested in making a fifth movie with Shia as the lead - I would assume Harrison would have at least a cameo.

It would be nice if Spielberg decides to tell the audience a story, and put some effort into the dialog and plot.

Hopefully it's not just 120 minutes of CGI and gross-out effects, like 99% of the crap out there today :jerk:

Archived