Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Indiana Jones and the...

SkinsBry

Now I see why I avoid these threads before I see the movie. Too many spoilers.

Indy 4 is probably my third favorite of the series. One poster hit it right on the head. All the things covered was things that was being talked about in the late 50's. I didn't see that the action was that much more far fetched than the other Indy movies. It was still a fun 2 hours and 3 minutes for me.

I saw this movie on Sunday, the first half was fine the second half was crap.

Hmmm like paige3girl I loved the first half of the movie was pretty meh the second half. Mud is a welcome addition the the Indiana Jones world though, he pretty much carried it for me during the last half. I was hoping that foreign guy from the 1st and 3rd movie was going to show up but I guess they didn't want him.:mad:

I just saw this...what a steaming pile. There was one redeeming factor in this whole film, the end of it. I actually talked my wife into this over the Sex in the City movie, and I'm halfway convinced I made the wrong choice.

ha ha ha -- I only went because I talked my husband in SATC last Sunday so it was only fair. He apologized when it was over...

ha ha ha -- I only went because I talked my husband in SATC last Sunday so it was only fair. He apologized when it was over...

I should clarify that when I mean "The end of it" I don't mean that I enjoyed the ending with aliens and spaceships and magical fairies, I mean I enjoyed when the movie ended and I could leave.

The Fate of Atlantis would have likely been a better movie as the 4th Indy was rumored to be. From an archeological stand point it would have been more intriguing IMHO. With modern special effects it could have been spectacular, and less far fetched than the whole alien deal. Oh well.

Archived