Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd needs some heart (Your Lloyd Merge--hate/not-hate here)

kingarthur65

On the play that was intercepted in the end zone Lloyd misstimed his jump and the ball went over his hands and caught by a miami defender. I could understand if he made an attempt at the ball and just came up short, but he compounded the problem by not running after the defender that now had the ball. If you saw the play, you probably noticed that he just gave up. This guy needs to step up and prove he deserves to play on this team.

I've pretty much had it with these 2 guys....how in the world is rogers starting over springs?...Lloyd flat out stinks...I would play thrash over him...I'd sign mccardel or reche caldwell and cut Lloyd's *****.

by the way...Where was todd wade?.....heyer did ok, but wade needs to start at RT

There was no doubt in my mind that while everyone else may get cut slack for their gaffes, if there was even an appearance of anything that could pasted on him many would jump at it. And that's just how its going to be--his story here is set in stone for 95% of people and all that will change it is great play and very few (like zero) errors. And that's how it's going to remain.

He maded a great try on that ball, and did nothing wrong today that I saw, but considering he has no rope here with most people, he needed to make that catch like he used to regularly in SF. One big prob I see with any salvage of BL--we're just not throwing to him hardly ever (we didn't even that much in '06--yes I know the speculative reasons) and it will be hard to get any real-game synchronicity between him and JC.

I really liked him, and will remain hopeful. I know what he's capable of, but the way its played out here, he's got a very tough hole to climb out of and he needs to be pretty much perfect to become successful and well-liked as a Redskin.

wade wasn't active. Nursing a shoulder injury, I believe.

Lloyd wasn't terrible... Our offense didn't click... He hasn't done a whole lot for us but I'll still remain optimistic that he will show up this season.

As for Rogers...I don't have anything about him... He has been a disappointment. How many yards will he cost us this year in pass interference calls?

Smoot is alot worse than rogers.

It must suck to be a corner, its by far the hardest position to play in football and people only praise you if you catch INT. Nobody cares about batting passes down.

Lloyd does suck ass. I cant believe he is still playing.

What more could Lloyd have done to catch that ball? If anything, he should've gone after the defender rather than the ball to try to break up the interception. That tells you something about how bad the throw was.

I'm not being harsh on Campbell, he made the right decision, but just overthrew the ball.

I can't believe you're criticizing Heyer, the man played really, really well especially for his first NFL game, especially for a rookie, especially for an undrafted rookie. Heyer was a major hero this game.

Roger still likes lining up 10 yards off the ball. I hate that. He played okay, but he needs to improve and press.

Archived