Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nothing Screams Football Like Kelly Clarkson

UltimateSkins

Nice rendition of the national anthem. But, couldn't we have a couple more close-ups of the soloist? Plus, did you notice that NO ONE in the crowd screamed, "Oh!" I am soooooooo sick of hearing that at FedEx Field!

What's wrong w/ country music? Watch it buddy!

It doesn't speak to my, ahem, demographic.

That was bad. The anthem was MUCH worse. Sounded like her voice was skipping. Just sing the song like it was written people. No one wants to hear your strange and horrible interpretations. :doh:

There was a SNL spoof of the "personality anthem"

This one was worse

Its a shame

John is looking a little long in the tooth and I didn't need to know his wife was 13 when he wrote his song. I miss the rockers they used to have do the show.
You can say that again. He looked OLD. Real old. A steady diet of cigarettes and alcohol tends to do that to some people.

That was bad. The anthem was MUCH worse. Sounded like her voice was skipping. Just sing the song like it was written people. No one wants to hear your strange and horrible interpretations. :doh:

Agreed.......it's embarassing as hell when "entertainers" draw out those notes and try to show off their voices.........

Nice rendition of the national anthem. But, couldn't we have a couple more close-ups of the soloist? Plus, did you notice that NO ONE in the crowd screamed, "Oh!" I am soooooooo sick of hearing that at FedEx Field!

It doesn't speak to my, ahem, demographic.

Thats right!!! stwasm is all about the polka!!! :silly:

navypier_polka11.jpg

Agreed.......it's embarassing as hell when "entertainers" draw out those notes and try to show off their voices.........

Actually, it is probably more like they are covering for their inadequacies. The National Anthem is NOT an easy song to sing. More people seem to butcher it than can do it right.

Jason

Actually, it is probably more like they are covering for their inadequacies. The National Anthem is NOT an easy song to sing. More people seem to butcher it than can do it right.

Jason

that white guy from american idol did an excellent job last year. he held his notes. i really felt his emotion.

that said, i prefer if a chorus sang the national anthem. i don't think it should be an oooo aaaaa show boating sort of thing. but the US is all about stunting.

that white guy from american idol did an excellent job last year. he held his notes. i really felt his emotion.

that said, i prefer if a chorus sang the national anthem. i don't think it should be an oooo aaaaa show boating sort of thing. but the US is all about stunting.

I gotta go along with everything said here. Which concerns me--agreeing again with a guy from DoDo Balls.

I always wanted to hear Pavarotti and Domingo sing it (separately). They prob did and I missed it.

Archived