Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Announcement. EVERY local D.C. area member will be banned on Monday.......

Art

so, could i get a field pass for this service? (not that i have a clue what i'm doing, but i'm a fast learner). (ok, fast probably isn't an accurate description.....more like slow and steady, but i get it done).

I am pretty sure you can't convert or stream HD so you would have to stick to the regular TV channel. I would stay away from wireless so you need to hook your TV directly into the TV Tuner card (that you purchased) in your computer and run an ethernet line to your router. What I don't know is the software needed (if any). What I don't know is how to stream online and not simply play it on the PC.

........unless ONE of you steps up and starts Sopcasting the games and other local coverage. I'm serious :).

Someone with good bandwidth will step up. Come on. Help desperate people out.

The best I can do is give you the first half at halftime and the rest of the game when it's over (w/commercials). There's nothing to download and easy to setup.

Just let me know

I know a site which tells you how to do it v.easily - and the forums have loads of people who can help......I wont post it on here for obvious reasons - but if someone wants to PM me I'll pass on the details.....

The site doesnt have a regular person casting skins games so they'll welcome you with open arms......

As a very geographically challenged skins fan for the last 25 years this site has been a lifeline the last couple of years - so anyone who can stream the game - I thank you whole heartedly!!

I have a WIN-TV External TV turner that I brought to record comedy shows I cant see.. I guess skins fans come first..

If you all could let a brother know the best way to stream it for you all would be.. Ive never done it before.. Ive heard of ORB, and sopcast.. but anyone have any suggestions? I know I could torrent it for you all.. but Im assuming you all would like to watch it live? or is torrents ok?

I prefer everyone chip in and by me a slingbox :)

........unless ONE of you steps up and starts Sopcasting the games and other local coverage. I'm serious :).

Someone with good bandwidth will step up. Come on. Help desperate people out.

Yes, for those of us fighting for your freedom. The least you could do is give me a play by friggin' play!

I have TV tuner, good bandwidth but I don't know how to do it. I would do it for sure if I could find a good place to learn how.

Go here :

http://www.sopcast.org/

Create an account download sopcast and broadcast the channel :)

You have the forum for some other help... it's easy :cheers:

For diffuse go to my server in sopcast/file/configure and start the channel :cool:

The best I can do is give you the first half at halftime and the rest of the game when it's over (w/commercials). There's nothing to download and easy to setup.

Just let me know

I'll take it if you've got it! I'm up @ 5:00 A.M. to watch the replay on NFL Network and it's not even playing.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it.

Just let me know

Gimmie :). PM me. Please :).

I'm just really surprised that not a single network tv channel has set anything up so that their channel can be watched live on the internet.

It would give any of them a huge advantage and they could still collect advertising money.

I wonder why the NFL doesn't stream games on the internet for Geo-Challenged fans? A lot of people don't have Direct TV, but would still like to watch their favorite team. I personally wouldn't mind paying for the service.

Archived