Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cowboys Board Is Laughing At Us

UltimateSkins

Can u blame them? This would be a laughable move if any other team in league did it, We are the only ones STUPID enough, friggin sad we suck

Eh, it's a wake up call. Moss, ARE, and who DEFINITIVELY are our 3rd and 4th receivers? Lloyd? He may not end up making the team. Damn, with Lloyd's numbers last year, and his attitude on the bench, I'll take alligator arms. :laugh:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92425

Why did we have to sign Stinkston? He's like a worse version of Brandon Lloyd. Everyone in the world knows he's bad except our FO and Pastabelly.

OK.........let me get this straight.

We spend hours talking about how stupid the cowboys fans are.....you included.......yet........you QUOTE something they have said....bring it back here......and agree.

Hmmmmmm.

Let's see:

All cowboy fans are stupid.

You agree with the cowboy fans

Therefore, ......................??????????????????

Can u blame them? This would be a laughable move if any other team in league did it, We are the only ones STUPID enough, friggin sad we suck

Yep.....this does it. We are sad. We suck.

We know beyond a shadow of a doubt he can't contribute. We know he is going to make the roster and sit. He is a waste. We know the player they cut to give Pinkston a shot to see what he has left is so much better than any other player left that we let a future HOF go.

What were we thinking. Yep......we are sad and we suck. :rolleyes:

If you compare Pinkston to the other receivers we have on the roster, he represents a better option than many of them (outside of Moss, Lloyd, ARE, Espy and Thrash). If Lloyd has had a falling out with the FO, it's possible that there is an opening on the roster. I'd much rather sign a guy who isn't known for being a chicken over the middle, but the only guys unclaimed are pretty much:

1) Already retired (36+)

2) Training Camp Fodder

3) Injured Players

I for one would rather bring in a guy who has proven that he has the talent, rather than guys who have never been able to make a roster when healthy. In addition, for all the bashing we are doing, how many TD passes did he catch against us?

That being said, if we can't use him as an over the middle type of receiver because he still "hears footsteps". I'd rather keep someone with some balls, and without the talent.....but who knows, maybe Pinkston can step up and prove the naysayers wrong?

Either way, it's still preseason, so cut the FO office some slack - we still have all our picks for next year right?

Why do they hire seat fillers for the Oscars? So when the stars get up, there won't be an empty chair on TV. Well...that and you certainly don't want to overplay guys in the preseason just because you don't have enough bodies. For now he's just signed for depth and experience, don't count on him ever seeing any regular season snaps.

Nice to see Cowboys fans can laugh after their star QB fumbled the snap on a glorified extra point in the playoffs. The entire NFL is STILL laughing about that one I assure you.

I'll make you a bet. Pinkston will make this team. This is exactly the kind of bone headed personnel move cerrato and synder will make.

He played a few games and retired?

aww come on, forgot already?

the blocked FG at home against Dallas?

i know last season wasn't good, but that was the moment that shone the brightest.

i always wonder when i see things like this:

1- the 3-5 WRs are in big trouble... game 1 was pretty lackluster.

2- what does he remember from Reid's playbook?

Don't count on him not seeing any regular season snaps? Are you serious? He's not a rookie vying for playing time here. I'm sure the coaching staff signed him this late in the offseason because they're seeing something in the WR group that concerns them. I definitely count on him seeing at least some snaps. I think it's a far stretch for the organization to sign him for depth and experience to NEVER play...

Do you mean like the Kevin Dyson signing last year?

aww come on, forgot already?

the blocked FG at home against Dallas?

i know last season wasn't good, but that was the moment that shone the brightest.

The blocked FG wasnt' why we lost, but the home cooked reffing that tagged us with a bogus 15-yd face mask on the return. And yes it was bogus...ask anyone who lives outside the district who saw it.

just sayin'

The blocked FG wasnt' why we lost, but the home cooked reffing that tagged us with a bogus 15-yd face mask on the return. And yes it was bogus...ask anyone who lives outside the district who saw it.

just sayin'

I live outside DC, I saw it, and I say it was a good call.

Archived