Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cowboys Board Is Laughing At Us

UltimateSkins

the Redskins should have given McCardell a reasonable bonus for 2007 in order to bring him in here to solidify things behind Moss.

we won't be able to fix the WR position until next offseason when we can jettison Lloyd's salary and use a pick and some FA dollars to build depth.

for the one season having the 37 year old McCardell would have been a benefit for a young qb like Campbell that needs stable, reliable targets.

McCardell may be too long in the tooth to be the primary receiver anymore, but as a complementary #2 to Moss and also Cooley on the inside, I think he would have worked out here.

Good post Bulldog. My fear is that if the OL doesn't come around the TE position will be used to aid in protection and Cooley will be lost as a weapon and with our current WR corps, we need him in the pattern.

The eagle fans should be laughing at us they have first hand knowledge of what a bum pinky is. This is a big mistake

He sucks, but won't be higher than #5 on the depth chart, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Now, if we brought in "Fred Ex" that would be a different matter. We would have the Eagles WR corps (Thrash Pinkston and Mitchell) reunited 5 years later.

:eaglesuck

1. What does it hurt to replace a guy who will not make the team with a veteran from a division rival? He was a part of the Eagles success while they were losing NFC Championship games every year.

2. We need guys out there who can practice, none of the top receivers have made all of the practices due to nagging injuries.

3. The guy adds a different body type than the rest of the WRs. If nothing else, it will help the DBs prepare for the taller WRs. He has a career 15.3 yards per catch average.

4. The Cowboys will not be laughing when he catches a game winner over Roy Williams.

The upside outweighs the downside: They owe him no salary if they cut him before the season starts, and get him for the veteran minimum if he makes the team.

I laughed for days when Ryan Clark (I believe) made him get alligator arms and I said he was done in the NFL. How could he even face his players and coaches in the film-room?

Life is about second chances and I say lets see what he's got. I am actually rooting for the guy I think?

13.JPG

Archived