Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cowboys Board Is Laughing At Us

UltimateSkins

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92425

Why did we have to sign Stinkston? He's like a worse version of Brandon Lloyd. Everyone in the world knows he's bad except our FO and Pastabelly.

Cowboy fans have made it thier goal to find reasons to "laugh" at us for the last 20 years... not gonna change now. We laughed at them when Romo sits to pee dropped the ball, we laughed at them when we demolished them at Fedex, and the miracle it midnight..we laughed at them. It's an on-going thing betweein Skins/Boys fans, it's never gonna change, we will just have a reason to laugh come December when we beat them to win the divison!!!

Oh let them laugh, when do they ever get to enjoy mirth? Outside of the rare masachist(who enjoyed the drubbings they have been given over the past 2 years) there isnt much reason to cheer on 0 playoff wins in... 15 years?

I find it interesting of course that they are laughing at us for signing a 7th string wide receiver who wont make the roster...I bet they dont have any of those...

Apparently they've never heard of Wade Phillips?

Lol. Exactly, Jerry hired Wade Phillips, that is hilarious. The fact Cowboy fans think he will do better then BP is hilarious. This idiot is the real coach of there team. There whole organization has become a joke. Jerry Jones, Wade Phillips.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=3587

Maybe I'm alone here,but I'm not laughing at this signing at all....

Does Pinky have "Alligator arms"?Yes...

Does Pinky way about 125 pounds soaking wet?Yes...

Does Pinky always kill us for a 35 yard 3 and long play from McNabb in a crucial Divisional game against one of our starting CB's?Yes....

Does Pinky have the height at 6'3" that everyone has been YELLING about for us to get since the end of last season?Yes...

Laugh or don't laugh,but it is clearly obvious that the coaching staff see's something in Pinky that may or may not help this team!

You guys are always complaining about dumping draft picks in trades for other teams castoffs,then complain when they don't work out,so how how about giving the FO a little slack on this signing since it not only didn't cost us anything but Min. Wage,but Pinky actually has the open field speed to get behind alot of D-backs in this league...

Maybe it will work out or maybe it won't,but I remember teams and critics laughing at us in 04' when we thought we could make the playoffs and "Salsbury Steak" was laughing so hard he made a bet that he renigged on...!

How do really know that Pinky won't compliment Moss as the #2...?Are you laughing so hard,you would bet your LIFE on it?I didn't think so...

I'll do my laughing if or when he gets cut before Miami,but until then I'm hoping he's the next Charley Taylor!!

It's bad enough that probably over 90% of the Forum is against this signing, please don't post anything from the Cowgirls forum. :helmet:

Gibbs just wants to take a look at this guy. Pinkston is 6-3 with decent speed. Everybody knows we need a tall receiver than can help us in the red zone.

In the case of any WR its how the guy compliments what you have on YOUR team. A guy that may not work out for any given team may be perfect for another squad.

I like picking up Pinkston - he has a chip on his shoulder - and he has skills. I wouldn't play him in the slot. Put Lloyd or ARE in the slot, and put Santana and Pinkston on the edge. Even though Pinkston is 6-3, with his slight frame, he can make quick cuts that other WRs can't make. And he has good hands.

The addition of Pinkston is a good move.... we pick up a tall, experienced veteran for next to nothing. It gives new depth and options we didn't have before..... I like the move.

we can spin it all we want and play the "oh its just ______" card, but face it: if any other team other than the redskins had made this move, 98% of this board would be laughing at them. pinkston sucks and we deserve to be laughed at. its embarrassing that we signed this guy after we invested 60 million in contracts in two guys. we have so much camp fodder that there was no reason to bring this dude in. espy and thrash are both more valuable than pinkston, just because hes 6'3 doesnt mean hes the tall option were looking for. i wouldnt be excited if we signed Manute Bol either.

we can spin it all we want and play the "oh its just ______" card, but face it: if any other team other than the redskins had made this move, 98% of this board would be laughing at them. pinkston sucks and we deserve to be laughed at. its embarrassing that we signed this guy after we invested 60 million in contracts in two guys. we have so much camp fodder that there was no reason to bring this dude in. espy and thrash are both more valuable than pinkston, just because hes 6'3 doesnt mean hes the tall option were looking for. i wouldnt be excited if we signed Manute Bol either.

Doesn't matter what we invested in other WR talent. This move is designed to check out, and see, if this veteran receiver can fit well in our system. Other 'camp fodder' ? Other camp fodder don't have nearly 2,500 NFL receiving yards. What does Manute Bol have to do with anything?

Relax, we're still in camp.

I'm sure they are laughing. If I were a Cowgirl fan I would be feeling good right now. Offensively they looked sharp against the world champions while everyone else in the division, especially the redskins, had a pretty weak showing. I know, I know "its just pre season :excited:" but i would be lying if i said im not a little bit worried with where our team is right now, specifically on offense.

oh, and Todd "alligator arms" Pinkston? :doh:

Archived