Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cowboys Board Is Laughing At Us

UltimateSkins

I'm sure they are laughing. If I were a Cowgirl fan I would be feeling good right now. Offensively they looked sharp against the world champions while everyone else in the division, especially the redskins, had a pretty weak showing. I know, I know "its just pre season :excited:" but i would be lying if i said im not a little bit worried with where our team is right now, specifically on offense.

oh, and Todd "alligator arms" Pinkston? :doh:

Oh don't worry TOO much about Dallas. They always look good in the preseason. It's November and December they need to work on. Fortunately for them they've replaced one of the all-time great coaches with Wade Phillips. :)

The blocked FG wasnt' why we lost, but the home cooked reffing that tagged us with a bogus 15-yd face mask on the return. And yes it was bogus...ask anyone who lives outside the district who saw it.

just sayin'

you need to change the "ee" to an "i" if you keep trying to spew that spin like it has any truth to it :rolleyes:

Don't count on him not seeing any regular season snaps? Are you serious? He's not a rookie vying for playing time here. I'm sure the coaching staff signed him this late in the offseason because they're seeing something in the WR group that concerns them. I definitely count on him seeing at least some snaps. I think it's a far stretch for the organization to sign him for depth and experience to NEVER play...

Gee, I dunno. Does the name "Duckett" ring a bell?:rolleyes:

The blocked FG wasnt' why we lost, but the home cooked reffing that tagged us with a bogus 15-yd face mask on the return. And yes it was bogus...ask anyone who lives outside the district who saw it.

just sayin'

We've probably been over this 100,000 times, and you know the NFL rulebook, so let it go.

the Redskins should have given McCardell a reasonable bonus for 2007 in order to bring him in here to solidify things behind Moss.

we won't be able to fix the WR position until next offseason when we can jettison Lloyd's salary and use a pick and some FA dollars to build depth.

for the one season having the 37 year old McCardell would have been a benefit for a young qb like Campbell that needs stable, reliable targets.

McCardell may be too long in the tooth to be the primary receiver anymore, but as a complementary #2 to Moss and also Cooley on the inside, I think he would have worked out here.

Archived