Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

**** the cowboys...I realy can invision Kirk absolutely lighting em up like we seen rg3 do four years ago...desean will be healthier Garcon has respectfully slammed his foot down for the ball which is good and crowder is just there..kicking ass..god I love Jamison Crowder...Woooo eeeeee mommy please come through(crowder jersey)for Christmas..and yes I'll give credit where credits due that **** the cowboys have a better secondary than the packers and it won't be as easy but mix in CAPTAIN KIRK COMING ALIVE JUST IN TIME FOR PRIME TIME OOOHHH SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!..and the very very talented weapons..I just don't see them able to hang!..HTTR!

• Like 2

I read on cz from time to time to see what kind of crack those guys are smoking, and it's amazing.

They're proud of their 9-1 record, and rightfully so, but when it comes to the skins, they are out of their damn minds.

They seem to think that they've been some awesome team the last 20 years, even though they have the same amount of playoff appearances and zero superbowls as us.. but like to walk around telling each other that "cowboy games are the redskins super bowl" etc

so retarded and full of themselves.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TheGreek1973 said:

How much you guys want to bet we are going to get a call against us that could affect the entire game.  They did it to us with GB, with that BS hands in the face on 4rth down (granted we also got one with roughing the passer on Cousins.  it wasn't) they did it to us with the Bengals missing blatant face mask call and Garcon getting a totally BS pass interference penalty when we would have had 1st and 10 on their 34 yard line with 2 minutes left in OT.  And many other calls I will not go into it now.

Bottom line is I think this damn league wants the Boys to win the whole thing, they are loosing ratings and they feel cowboys winning the SB will bring **** back.  We just have to play harder and win against bad calls also.

This is so ****ing true!!...I just wanna go off but I wont...let's say you summed up exactly what my father and I have been screaming at the TV together all season!

• Like 3

These Cowboys fans really irk me. Last year they were nowhere to be found.Now they walk around like they've won the last three Superbowls. Most Cowboy fans have first class tickets to any bandwagon that comes around. How is LeBron James a Cowboy fan? They disgust me.

• Like 3

Never liked so many posts in one thread. ? This is amazing. 

Normally I would sign for an epic game end...like that game where Sean grabbed blocked kick. Ran around, got a facemask penalty...15 yards + one untimed down...Just in field goal range...we kicken it. Game. 

But tomorrow I just want to beat them. The bigger the better 

• Like 5