Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok. The OFFICIAL self description for Wiki entry place.

Art

Mikeinalexandria (MIA): On the political side of things, MIA is a well balanced conservative who believes every democrat is a communist :D . On the personal side MIA is someone who like to drink, tailgate at Redskins games and occassionally likes to whore himself out. If there is any Captain Morgan near by chances are MIA is going to find it, drink the hell out of it and end up getting owned by having someone video tape him and have a new dance named after him (Enter "The Mike Dance").

Mikeinalexandria (MIA): On the political side of things, MIA is a well balanced conservation who believes every democrat is a communist :D . On the personal side MIA is someone who like to drink, tailgate at Redskins games and occassionally likes to whore himself out. If there is any Captain Morgan near by chances are MIA is going to find it, drink the hell out of it and end up getting owned by having someone video tape him and have a new dance named after him (Enter "The Mike Dance").

You forgot furiously homophobic yet curiously addicted to wrestling men. Quite the connundrum. :silly::D

TorresA : Greatest Redskins video maker in his house. Has to travel 500 miles to watch a game. Hobbies include taking pictures of opposing team's jersey burning. TorresA is NOT a chick.

Sup JP... I don't get any love

Sup JP... I don't get any love

Dude, did you just quote yourself?

IONTOP: The much needed comic relief to most threads, one can always count on Ion to come in and put his witty 2 cents into the conversation. The replies are usually funny and thought provoking at the same time. Ion is also known for winning threads, and his irrational love of Saturns (especially the supercharged ones)

I talked to one of the Admins who locked the page and here is her response.

Hi John,

To be honest, the main reason I have locked your page is due to the content being added being unencyclopedic, aside from it being of an attacking nature. If you can write the proposed content on the article's talk page (which is not protected from editing), other people can give you feedback on whether it would be appropriate for addition into the article.

Cheers,

Riana

So, I dunno if our self descriptions would be Wiki worthy. If someone knows a lot about Wiki, and how enter information, make some suggestions!

man that sucks. Why wouldnt an entry about a huge website forum not be worthy? Any thing 30k people participate in should be considered mentionable.

man that sucks. Why wouldnt an entry about a huge website forum not be worthy? Any thing 30k people participate in should be considered mentionable.

Yeah they deleted the Ion Redline page, even though it had complete production numbers, broken down by year and color, engine diagrams, and it's history and sucessors... They said it wasn't "Relevant information" and now it's a one paragraph blurb in the Saturn Ion wiki

Dude, did you just quote yourself?

:laugh: Says the guy who's posted two descriptions of himself in this thread. :laugh:

IONTOP: The official Saturn spokesperson of ES, he also believes that he is funny and that he likes women....
IONTOP: The much needed comic relief to most threads, one can always count on Ion to come in and put his witty 2 cents into the conversation. The replies are usually funny and thought provoking at the same time. Ion is also known for winning threads, and his irrational love of Saturns (especially the supercharged ones)

:laugh: Says the guy who's posted two descriptions of himself in this thread. :laugh:

Apparantly the first one didn't make the cut... I figured I'd revise it...

Real Life Dave: Hey ION!!!

IONTOP: YO, what's up!

RLD: I'd like you to meet this pot

IONTOP: hey pot, man you sure are black

Pot(Yes it can talk): You're one to talk... Kettle

The-Rock- Writes 10 paragraph responses, then stops himself from posting it because he doesn't want to spend 10 hours on a football forum fighting about whether butter should be left on the counter top or in the fridge. For the record- it belongs on the counter damn it.

The-Rock- Writes 10 paragraph responses, then stops himself from posting it because he doesn't want to spend 10 hours on a football forum fighting about whether butter should be left on the counter top or in the fridge. For the record- it belongs on the counter damn it.

2 sticks, one on counter one in Fridge ;)

LoudMouth12thMan is a full figured woman that lacks the ability to grow hair on certain areas of her scalp. She is busty and her pinky toe is equally as large as her big toe. She has trouble walking up the steps at Fed Ex Field on her jouney to her seat, but she manages to never spill her wine cooler, not an ounce. Often pom poms are a regular accessory at the home games but they make her hands itch so this season she is thinking about wearing woolen mittens to help keep her hands from itching so. Dragons, elves, and the smell of urin tainted with asparagus are the things that bring her joy. The Redskins name makes her sad because she believes it's degrading to people of Asian descent, but she still loves Daniel Snyder because of his strong Irish Catholic faith. Go D.C. Sea Turtles!

• 3 months later...

Archived