Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok. The OFFICIAL self description for Wiki entry place.

Art

Doozinbrah- Lover of Glass Art, The Corps, and the Redskins. A fairly level headed man from VaBeach. His love of the Skins surpasses everything. As a young lad his "Papa" tought him well in the art of what team to root for. As you may have guessed it was Your Washington Redskins! Admiring Art Monk as a child, he went on to wear the number 81 in high school. He now enjoys anything to do with the Redskins. He is with out a doubt a bigger homer than he lets on to be. And, is now teaching his four year old son to be one as well!

Now it's getting interesting...

We've got OJ down in Miami Beach:

IP Address : 69.84.114.29 [ 69-84-114-029-dhcp.mia.fl.atlanticbb.net ]

ISP : CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS

Organization : ATLANTIC BROADBAND

City : Miami Beach, FL -

And we've got somebody on his Cingular phone:

IP Address : 166.217.86.41 [ mobile-166-217-086-041.mycingular.net ]

ISP : Service Provider Corporation

Organization : Service Provider Corporation

Then somebody on Verizon wireless:

IP Address : 75.196.79.150 [ 150.sub-75-196-79.myvzw.com ]

ISP : -

Organization : Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless

Then our old friend Bufford actually logged in and took the list down:

IP Address : 199.68.16.14 [ 199.68.16.14 ]

ISP : Medimmune

Organization : Medimmune

City : Germantown, MD -

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Extremeskins&diff=next&oldid=150431089

(I (Bufford) just got an email about this being changed again. I can't take credit for most of the bio's. It was a collection from about a dozen posters. But, I'll pull it down. The joke is old. XOXO)

I think the best theory we've got right now is that OJ did it, and he's currently in a white Bronco with two cellphones editing wikipedia while driving.

Enter Apotheosis - The Man. The Muse. The Jackass. He is known the world around for his ability to win at the internets as he unendingly argues with other ES members. The mere mention of his name strikes fear into the hearts of his opponents (scholars theorize that this is largely because they often come to the startling revelation that they are neither able to comprehend nor even pronounce his online moniker). It is also widely believed that he is immortal. 'Why' you ask? Because you can't kill someone who has no life. Some also speculate that he is one of the twelve disciples of the digital Jesus.

Now it's getting interesting...

I think the best theory we've got right now is that OJ did it, and he's currently in a white Bronco with two cellphones editing wikipedia while driving.

Wrong. :doh: There's clearly a second Wikipedian using the Verizon cellphone from a grassy knoll.

Wrong. :doh: There's clearly a second Wikipedian using the Verizon cellphone from a grassy knoll.

I believe it was Col. Mustard in the library, with the candlestick!

Or a trucker with 2 cellphones he can post online with, and a pad in Miami Beach?!?!

Archived