Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok. The OFFICIAL self description for Wiki entry place.

Art

So what did Bufford say this time?
'''Bufford:''' Liberal who seems to get his jollies from beating up on Sarge and AFC. Otherwise, he doesn't add much. He should stick to the Stadium where he is a much better poster. Got busted for once posting this on Wiki. Now it’s back. And He didn’t post it.

66.95.42.242 is the guy who fixed it.

Our culprit is 69.84.114.29

'''Bufford:''' Liberal who seems to get his jollies from beating up on Sarge and AFC. Otherwise, he doesn't add much. He should stick to the Stadium where he is a much better poster. Got busted for once posting this on Wiki. Now it’s back. And He didn’t post it.

66.95.42.242 is the guy who fixed it.

Our culprit is 69.84.114.29 :whoknows:

either Midnight Judges or Rictus58. both were originally in on "the joke" :rolleyes:

Ellis -- hardcore Redskins fan since birth. Although by first look you'd think a white guy with 3-foot long dreadlocks would be a tree-huggin, anti-war liberal, he's actually conservative to the bone, can't stand the fence riding of the Dem's and supports the US troops at all costs. A graphic designer by day, he spends most of his time recording music in his home studio and jamming out live all over the East Coast. Ellis also comes from a long line of Free Masons and will be joining his grandfathers Lodge in the Fall.

Is bufford ever going to be unbanned?

It was my understanding that he was given a temp ban for something else... but once he was "outed" he decided he wasn't coming back. Didn't he say so himself in an email he sent to Art? Can't say I blame him...

but I could be wrong.

Cool.

Unfortunately you typed in the wrong IP address because I edited my post while you were running the whois.

Beaudry (12.33.164.162) or someone else in the frozen tundra actually looked at the page and edited part of it without removing the list.

The real culprit, 69.84.114.29, is in Miami Beach according to whois. I don't think that's going to help us narrow it down very much.

Cool.

Unfortunately you typed in the wrong IP address because I edited my post while you were running the whois.

Beaudry (12.33.164.162) or someone else in the frozen tundra actually looked at the page and edited part of it without removing the list.

The real culprit, 69.84.114.29, is in Miami Beach according to whois. I don't think that's going to help us narrow it down very much.

Anyone mention a vacation in Miami?

It was my understanding that he was given a temp ban for something else... but once he was "outed" he decided he wasn't coming back. Didn't he say so himself in an email he sent to Art? Can't say I blame him...

but I could be wrong.

ah that's too bad. I thought the wiki idea was great but he took it out of the realm of harmless humor and that's what soured the deal.

Either way, I thought he was a good poster.

I love a good mystery.

Rince and I will be sitting over here eating the popcorn and ****ing about how we didn't make the Wiki cut (again).

There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

~ Oscar Wilde

There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

~ Oscar Wilde

Very very witty... very very witty.

There is only one thing in life worse than being witty, and that is not being witty.

[laughter]

I wish I had said that.

You will Oscar, you will.

[laughter]

I think it also said Quincy, Mass.

I'll be in Boston Tuesday of next week. Does zoony need to stop and choke a ***** while he's out there? :laugh:

Sweet Sassy Molassy - Known as Jesus in some circles. He would be called God, however the ladies already reserved that name for his immaculate penis. It is said that Sweet Sassy Molassy is made out of Gold Bullion and Candy Canes ... oh, and beef jerky. Sweet Sassy Molassy puts honey mustard on just about all lunch and dinner foods, puts syrup on mostly any breakfast foods ... except eggs, because that's ****ing disgusting. As a kid he thought that if you put ketchup and mustard on a knife it would start a fire. Why? Because he was mildly retarded. He also thinks that babies, dogs and old people are all exactly the same. And if he believes it to be so, shouldn't we?

Archived