Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok. The OFFICIAL self description for Wiki entry place.

Art

edgun88- Former ESLer that got rimmed twice (gave up when realizing real life priorities and 1.09 GPA). Currently trying to find out what frat party at what university he will be attending this weekend and for the next following weekends of the summer until the next semester of college starts. Every summer. Goes on record by stating that the stadium is full of dumb asses but the tailgate is full of smart asses. He does not believe in man-crushes. Because, well, that's gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).

China - 3-nippled member who spends most of his time in the Tailgate starting threads with odd news stories. Won't post his own opinions for fear of offending someone, and thinks if he posts interesting stories people will like him. He is not chinese nor does he have any real ties to China.

China - 3-nippled member who spends most of his time in the Tailgate starting threads with odd news stories. Won't post his own opinions for fear of offending someone, and thinks if he posts interesting stories people will like him. He is not chinese nor does he have any real ties to China.

You have 3 nipples too!? ............. :paranoid:

You have 3 nipples too!? ............. :paranoid:

Based on information I found here, and if my math is accurate then over 3,000 members of this site have 3 nipples. :yikes:

Third nipples are not very rare: one in eighteen people has one. They can range in appearance from a small mole-like structure to a full breast, which may lactate, even in men. Third nipples are more common in men than in women.

is the wiki page locked down, Ive been eagerly awaiting our list put up there, but theres all kinds of messages on the top like:

An editor has expressed a concern that the subject of the article does not satisfy the notability guideline or one of the following guidelines for inclusion on Wikipedia: Biographies, Books, Companies, Fiction, Music, Neologisms, Numbers, Web content, or several proposals for new guidelines.

If you are familiar with the subject matter, please expand the article to establish its notability. The best way to address this concern is to reference published, third-party sources about the subject. If notability cannot be established, the article is more likely to be considered for deletion, per Wikipedia:Guide to deletion. (See also Wikipedia:Notability)

This article has been tagged since April 2007.

has wiki locked that page, or is JP lazy :silly:

Dan T. - The illegitmate offspring of a Romanian pickle vendor and a Norwegian hula dancer, Dan T. is a paternal descendant of Vlad the Impaler. He made a multi-million dollar fortune selling "novelty items" and retired young, but squandered it all in a single night when he bet the Richie Petitbone-led Redskins to cover the spread in a Monday night football game. His sarcastic humor and scatalogical one-liners on Extremeskins mask a constant existential angst borne of that loss. He possesses near superhuman strength. He is convinced that Art Mills is stalking him, and firmly believes that every time a smiley emoticon is used, somewhere a little kitty dies.

Spaceman Spiff:

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Spaceman Spiff, A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent,

the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

There is only 1 michael knight in this world and its not you :mad:

Spaceman Spiff:

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Spaceman Spiff, A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent,

the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

Kameuh: A not to well known lurker, then again hard to be a well known when you lurk around. Famous for such non posts as, well, they didnt get posted. Kameuh's posts tend to be fulll or random typo's, gramatical errors an uninformed speculation. Perfect lurker material. Added for all extremeskin lurkers everywhere.

Some of these things are great. It'll be fun to upload it.

JP, when the page is released, make sure you disclaim "All descriptions below are individual self descriptions and are meant in fun and community." And link to this thread.

I'll have to write up something better for myself now that you guys have gone this large :).

Some of these things are great. It'll be fun to upload it.

JP, when the page is released, make sure you disclaim "All descriptions below are individual self descriptions and are meant in fun and community." And link to this thread.

I'll have to write up something better for myself now that you guys have gone this large :).

Ok. I'll contact the Admins who locked to page and see if they will unlock it before 7 days. It's worth a shot.

TK: Just add bourbon.

naaaah... how 'bout:

TK: Banned, ****es!!! :)

A few other mods:

Om: Football talk and vocabulary lessons all in one package

Art: Politically, somewhere to the right of Atilla the Hun

Henry: Argue with me about Art Monk. I dare ya.

Archived