Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was your first job?

CoachingWinsChampionships

My second job was working at a B & R in Surfside Beach, SC and it was awesome. The owner/manager was a friend of my older brother's, and I got paid well, made my own hours, and you are 100% correct about the girls. We also basically ate all meals for free b/c we'd just exchange ice cream with pizza hut employees or the sub shop next door.

Oh yeah, forgot about the food benefits as well. :)

My first job was as a Senate page. It's the cushiest first job you can imagine. Just don't find yourself on point on the floor of the Senate with a Senator proposing a document and get caught staring at another pages boobies. :D I apologized to him later and his exact comment was,"I don't blame ya kid."

My first job was as a Senate page. It's the cushiest first job you can imagine. Just don't find yourself on point on the floor of the Senate with a Senator proposing a document and get caught staring at another pages boobies. :D I apologized to him later and his exact comment was,"I don't blame ya kid."

I work not too far away from Capitol Hill and have had to visit there on many an occasion. My goodness! :applause:

Are you looking for a part time job while in school (after school/summers)?

If so, I'd recommend construction with a home builder. You'll learn a lot (hard work, fixing things as a future home owner) and earn decent money. And if you are good at it, you'll have a job waiting for you every summer when you come home from college.

Valet at The Country Club of Virginia here in Richmond. Best high school job ever. Got paid to drive BMW's and Mercedes...

I do Valet events for all the rich people that own the hospital I work at.

Drive sweet cars for an hour, sit around and watch movies in their cars until event is done, bring them their car, and bam 100 easy in 3 hours.

I work in the kitchen at Culpeper Regional Hospital, all the free food you could want and you get to mingle with all the hot nurses all day long, sweet job.

Gotta find a hospital in hampton when I move down there in the summer for school, cause I am gonna get in with the same job lol.

Guest sk1nzHEAD
Valet at The Country Club of Virginia here in Richmond. Best high school job ever. Got paid to drive BMW's and Mercedes...

with benefits too.

my friend worked at the country club with me but he was a valet. one day he was parking a really modded audi when he looked in the back seat and there was a zip lock bag filled with weed. he stole it..what are the car owners gonna do about it, tell the cops someone stole their weed?

Some interesting first jobs here... and some depressing ones. I think the two things I am most strongly considering right now are working in a restaraunt and working at a place called Behnkes that sells flowers, mulch, trees...etc. I would load mulch and stuff into the customer's cars for 8.50 an hour plus tips. The upside is that a couple of my friends will be working there, pretty flexible hours, the boss is pretty cool from what they say and just about everybody that works there gets baked during breaks and downtime while sitting out back waiting for customers to bring their cars around, so... free weed!

Archived