Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Uniform changes have already been discussed and investigated and the conclusion was there would almost certainly be no changes this year.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=7256530#post7256530

Right...I knew nothing major was changing. But I thought Allen mentioned something about "utilizing the colors" more or something. That always left open the possibility of gold pants or something (at least in my mind).

Thanks for the update though Mark...I trust you!

what kind of changes are you guys expecting? like permanent uniform tweaks? or just like wearing burgundy jersey and pants like we did last season? or even bring back the arrow head helmets?

i didn't even know there was 'speculation' until i got into this thread. how drastic are we talking here?

Honestly, I'd be cool with the current uniforms / style, just add the Gold pants. Two Jerseys (Burgundy and White), Three Pants (Gold, Burgundy, White), and mix 'em up...All White? Done. White on Burgundy? Check. Gold Pants/Burgundy Jerseys, Gold Pants/White Jerseys? Yep & yep.

Or...Keep as is, and just wear the 70th and 75th more often.

Honestly, I'd be cool with the current uniforms / style, just add the Gold pants. Two Jerseys (Burgundy and White), Three Pants (Gold, Burgundy, White), and mix 'em up...All White? Done. White on Burgundy? Check. Gold Pants/Burgundy Jerseys, Gold Pants/White Jerseys? Yep & yep.
Exactly how I feel.

I think Gold pants would be nice

It would have been nice if we had won at least half the games when wearing those anni jerseys.

Exactly! Spurrier gave us a bad image of the 70th Anniversary unis, and the awful Giants game in '07 didn't help the 75th.

Still...They should wear them more. Seems like every team in the league bust out the "throwbacks" a few times a year, but the Redskins have seemed to permanently shelf them :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
AND I LIKE THEM!

Wow yeah, that's pretty cool. I like it better than the white. Got my vote.

Also better than the all-burgundy... I don't like how those look like jumpsuits.

Edited by Coral

Like the DT pic with gold pants and burg socks. The Allen era gold pants and white socks, not so much.

As much as i like that photo-shopped pic, i don't think thats how they're gonna turn out...the color of our "gold" is lighter..if you look at the stripes on the pants and helmets and whatnot.

Actually, if you look closely, the gold pants in the pick match the helmet stripe perfectly. But yeah, the facemask is lighter.

Edited by RansomthePasserby

• 1 year later...

I have always liked the Redskins burgundy jersey. Their burgundy jersey with the white pants look great.Iam hoping that the team will continue to wear them at home games. And the white jersey for away games. I think the NFL should make this a manditory rule for all teams. With all the rules that the NFL has, and those rules that are really way too much to believe, i think making all teams wear their dark color jersey at all home games makes all the sense in the league. I dont want to hear those Cowboys fans say -Oh, we have a bad record when we wear the dark jersey, our home color is white. No its not. You'll wear what the NFL makes you wear. DEAL WITH IT CUPCAKE.