Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Originally Posted by Diesel Hog

Definitely disagree!

Home = Burgundy Jersey / Gold Pants (George Allen era)

Away = White Jersey / Burgundy Pants (Gibbs era)

Alt Home & Away = 70th Anniversary, 75th Anniversary, All White, & All Burgundy

Everyone wins. What's so hard about that? Seems like a no brainer to me.

I love this with the white against Dallas at home idea!

• 4 weeks later...

Can't really say much about it. Saw something come across the wires tht loosely mentioned something about more color,(gold or yellow?),and possibly adding another stripe to the pants and shirts or something like that.

Edited by Park City Skins

Can't really say much about it. Saw something come across the wires tht loosely mentioned something about more color,(gold or yellow?),and possibly adding another stripe to the pants and shirts or something like that.

Nice...so it's pretty much a guarantee that they're going to tweak things? That's good enough for me...something for me to look forward to!

Nice...so it's pretty much a guarantee that they're going to tweak things? That's good enough for me...something for me to look forward to!

Nah. I was just messin' with ya. Have no idea what they're going to do.

:puke: Looks like the South Carolina Game****s.

What the **** is the fascination with Black Uniforms? They look horrible! Please God, NEVER LET THE REDSKINS WEAR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. yeah. i suppose every uniform looks like some other teams uniform. i like black. i think it'd look sweet. like most things, though, it's just opinion

haha. yeah. i suppose every uniform looks like some other teams uniform. i like black. i think it'd look sweet. like most things, though, it's just opinion

True that. I guess I'm too old school in mind to dig on the Black Unis...I'm a traditionalist, and I want us to always be Burgundy and Gold (or yellow whatever color it is).

I'd be a happy camper if they just brought back the Gold/Yellow pants from the 1970's (with an updated look / feel).

On a side note, why is everything so metallic looking now? The Skins have basically had the same uniforms for the past 30 years, why are they so glossy / shiny now? I like the more matte / darker look much better. Also, when did the Redskins drop the Burgundy, and go for the Cranberry look? And more importantly, why?

Edited by Diesel Hog

Guest Spearfeather

During his train-wreck of an interview with Steve Czaban (sp?), Allen was asked what the home uniforms would be, to which he replied " Well we don't have our schedule yet. When we get the schedule, we'll let you know ". So maybe all this speculation will be over with soon.

what kind of changes are you guys expecting? like permanent uniform tweaks? or just like wearing burgundy jersey and pants like we did last season? or even bring back the arrow head helmets?

i didn't even know there was 'speculation' until i got into this thread. how drastic are we talking here?