Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Titans at Skins.

Art

How can you say that?? We scored 2 Touchdowns on our FIRST two Drives on offense, after our Defense allowed the Titans offense to drive 60 yards to a Field goal at the start of the game. How does that reflect at all on our Offense? It was our DEFENSE that allowed the Titans to score 10 more points leading into halftime. It is our Defenses inability to shut teams down, that puts our offense on it's heels.

Dude, do you realize that until about midway through the second half, if not more, we had 2 yards of total offense?

:doh:

The only reason players want to come here is because they no they are going to get HUGE paydays, they have no interest in whether this team goes to a SB, they do it only for the money, and like dumb asses, we keep shovelin it out, its time for Snyder to stop being a fan and TELL Gibbs he wants changes at QB

YES! You are so right...B Mitch said that the unwritten rule on free-agency tours is to come to DC because they will pay you.

I would like to think that this bothering Snyder...but the man is making money by the truckloads off of this franchise. It's like when Rankin Smith owned the Falcons...as long as he made money he didn't care about the team or the fans.

so fed up of hearing Brunel say "Hopefully" we can sort this or sort that, get him the hell out of there!!! "I Think This and that"...Mark! how about -We Can and We Will? just a thought.....im unsure if he believes his own words...

AMEN brother..... get Boooo00Nell outa there and start JC and let him get that needed NFL Exp....!!!!!!!!

Griffith and Big Joe being out hurt us, you are correct. Henry is an underrated back who runs low to the ground, has a nice stiff arm, and hits the hole. Still, 165 yds or whatever he had is inexcusable.

BMitch said exactly what you said about the offense. They have to figure out if they're a smash mouth, run Portis 25 times a game (which I think they should be) or a team that airs it out with these receivers and Cooley.

Without question, the Titans deserved to win today. We didn't want it.

How can you say that?? We scored 2 Touchdowns on our FIRST two Drives on offense, after our Defense allowed the Titans offense to drive 60 yards to a Field goal at the start of the game. How does that reflect at all on our Offense? It was our DEFENSE that allowed the Titans to score 10 more points leading into halftime. It is our Defenses inability to shut teams down, that puts our offense on it's heels.

Your both right the offense and Defense are both doing everything they can to loose.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What is going on? Brunell is not the leader of this team, its time for Campbell to put down the clip board. The defense is a joke, they couldn't stop my grandmother on 3rd and short. Too much talent on this team to be as sorry as they are. What is going on with Gibbs and Williams, I would love to be a fly on the wall after this lost.

It's not about just being negative, Skins Glory, you clod :) , it's if it didn't have a stand-alone theme justifying its solo spot for a new thread and could just fit in an existing thread. Otherwise we'd have 390 new threads an hour and ZERO discussion, mmmmk?

For all people...view your user profile, click on the last thread you started and it will take you to where ever it ended up. And remember, you guys are supposed to already know this stuff. :):cheers:

Griffith and Big Joe being out hurt us, you are correct. Henry is an underrated back who runs low to the ground, has a nice stiff arm, and hits the hole. Still, 165 yds or whatever he had is inexcusable.

BMitch said exactly what you said about the offense. They have to figure out if they're a smash mouth, run Portis 25 times a game (which I think they should be) or a team that airs it out with these receivers and Cooley.

Without question, the Titans deserved to win today. We didn't want it.

no more excuses, we are a baaaaaad football team. period.

Wow, your a model Skins fan........give up when we get beat. Tell you what, why dont you go pull for another team because us die-hards DO NOT WANT YOU AS A FAN!!!!!!

Dude just shut up, we stink so bad today's loss makes me feel like, eh, oh well, maybe next year but we all still love the Redskins so maybe you should root for someone else.

Stay positive? We were just beat by an 0-5 rebuilding squad in a year we should be contending for a playoff spot! Stay positive? The only positives I can forsee right now is the possibility of us starting J. Campbell and hopefully a special '08 season if he gets the experience he needs.

why did Joe Gibss say before preseason that he met with Jason Campbell and told him he was take the baseball cap off this year and start earning his paycheck ??????????????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Joe Gibbs is losing this team and fast..... he always says we have guys with guts..HA....more like guys with no heart...... we need something right now..and i say start the Kid and let him take the team win or lose ......

AMEN brother..... get Boooo00Nell outa there and start JC and let him get that needed NFL Exp....!!!!!!!!

I hate to say it, as bad as the Skins are with Brunell they would be much worse with Campbell. The only reason to start him now is if the coaches realize that they suck so bad this year it is time to give up and start working on next year. We are not the worst team in the league, yet. If we loose 2 more then the season is done and Campbell should get the start.

Archived